Wanting B&q code

Posted 1st Mar
Hi, does anyone have any voucher codes for b&q I tried joining the membership card yesterday to receive 10% off but no confirmation emails were sent to me on signing up, my wife tried as well.

Any codes would be appreciated.

Cheers
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Their 10% club offer finished yesterday. They've 20% off bathrooms etc until 9th March
The confirmation email doesn't come through straightaway, takes a day or two, but I think it contains a £5 off £30 spend voucher so worth waiting for.
Thanks, wasn't sure if they sent members any discount codes at random. Spending £185 so it would have been helpful to get a code of some sort
PHILREC7701/03/2020 09:44

Thanks, wasn't sure if they sent members any discount codes at random. …Thanks, wasn't sure if they sent members any discount codes at random. Spending £185 so it would have been helpful to get a code of some sort

They send you an introductory one then one every time you spend. Usually equates to 10%
I tried to order something on Friday but the website would not accept my password. I phoned them up instead and they had an offer of £20 off for orders over £100 for club card holders. I haven't seen this advertised anywhere but I wasn't complaining. Once you get your number, it might be with bringing to see if this is still on.. I could stack this with a club voucher as well
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants