Groups

wanting some advice from a guys point of view

what are reasons you would keep in touch with an ex? basically an ex from over 2 and a half years ago has popped up to see me tonight, i know hes got a gf but he hasnt told me and when asked where hes going tonight he says to a 'mates'. is he wanting to just get his leg over and thinks i wont go with it if i know hes with someone? or is he still into me? i also want to ask him if anything will happen with us again but too scared and want to ask about his gf but dont want him thinking ive been snooping (which i havent, a mate told me as shes friends with his gf) arrrghhhh so confusing. theres alot more to the story but its so long i would be here forever typing it

155 Comments

Banned

Well only you can really decide seeing as we dont know him personally ect.... its very difficult to explain the actions of someone online. Sometimes people act in a way and are being snakes. other times they are genuine. Based on the info you have and how good you know him i think only you can come to a Conclusion.

110% just get his leg over. :thumbsup:

If he wanted to know how you were doing he would have contacted you or asked around to see how you were, there would have been no need to want to see you.

if hes anything like me, hes probably on the sniff! dirty sod.

what are reasons you would keep in touch with an ex?

A: Sex . . . .

B: Ego - its a power thing, he can have you if he wants

C: Its naughty

If he cheats on his gf what was he doing/will do to you?

Have you asked him if he's single,has he asked you etc etc ?

He wants sex.

He's just looking for a good time imho. He might still like you, but there is a reason why he is seeing someone else, and you 2 are not together, unless that reason/circumstances have changed, then it's just S E X

mbgringo;4858322

A: Sex . . . . B: Ego - its a power thing, he can have you if he wantsC: … A: Sex . . . . B: Ego - its a power thing, he can have you if he wantsC: Its naughty

I like your answer better...I'll go with that :-D :thumbsup:

Original Poster

whatever the reason though he surely cant be that happy with his gf?

donnaraine;4858339

Or maybe he just wants everything.

donnaraine;4858339

Donna,haven't you learnt nothin lol,some men will chase other women just because they can,regardless of their circumstances

Original Poster

deb8z;4858330

Have you asked him if he's single,has he asked you etc etc ?

he knows i am, i dont want to ask incase he thinks im snooping lol. i told him last year though if nothing was ever going to happen with us again then i didnt think we should talk as i still had feelings for him, to which he said bye! but i then found later he had been in hospital with pneumonia so i got back in touch cos i felt awful

donnaraine;4858339

Why are you even thinking like this? Would you like it if you 2 were still going out, and he popped round to see the ex before you? Didn't think so. Tell him where to go...

Maybe he's thinking about leaving his current G/F. He's keeping her a secret from you just to find out how interested you are. The real problem here is that he may be keeping his G/F until he finds a new one. which in my opinion is bad.

Think about this, if this is what he's doing he may well do it to you 2 years down the line when he wants to move on again.

donnaraine;4858367

he knows i am, i dont want to ask incase he thinks im snooping lol. i … he knows i am, i dont want to ask incase he thinks im snooping lol. i told him last year though if nothing was ever going to happen with us again then i didnt think we should talk as i still had feelings for him, to which he said bye! but i then found later he had been in hospital with pneumonia so i got back in touch cos i felt awful

There's your problem,he knows you'll come running,to put it bluntly ,as you have feelings for him,i had the same with my ex:w00t:

I find it hard to believe that some girls are so blinkered that they cant see the bigger picture.

donnaraine;4858367

he knows i am, i dont want to ask incase he thinks im snooping lol. i … he knows i am, i dont want to ask incase he thinks im snooping lol. i told him last year though if nothing was ever going to happen with us again then i didnt think we should talk as i still had feelings for him, to which he said bye! but i then found later he had been in hospital with pneumonia so i got back in touch cos i felt awful

sweetie dont let this man play games with you.. you need to be up front with him, just ask him what he's been up to and if theres any special girls around.

Banned

Can i ask why you're going to go and meet up with him? Feel free to tell me to pee off, but my friends have been in this situation before.
    x

somebody needs to give you a good slapping.

donnaraine;4858367

If you really felt it was okay you would not have posted the question .. you know the answer and it looks like most of the others do as well ... wish him well but tell him to get on his way...:thumbsup:

AshleyRFC;4858416

somebody needs to give you a good slapping.

:w00t:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4858401

I find it hard to believe that some girls are so blinkered that they cant … I find it hard to believe that some girls are so blinkered that they cant see the bigger picture.

i do see the bigger picture, but maybe there might be a small chance something might happen again? he brings up all the little things we used to laugh at when we were together which i find sweet

mosskeeto;4858423

If you really felt it was okay you would not have posted the question .. … If you really felt it was okay you would not have posted the question .. you know the answer and it looks like most of the others do as well ... wish him well but tell him to get on his way...:thumbsup:

or in a more blunt way - FOFF

Banned

maybe he read the other thread

"AshleyRFC:
    somebody needs to give you a good slapping."

or spanking! :whistling:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4858404

sweetie dont let this man play games with you.. you need to be up front … sweetie dont let this man play games with you.. you need to be up front with him, just ask him what he's been up to and if theres any special girls around.

yeah its trying to phrase it right. i was hoping he would just say he was seeing someone as he did with his other gf, he bent over backwards to tell me he was with her

donnaraine;4858430

i do see the bigger picture, but maybe there might be a small chance … i do see the bigger picture, but maybe there might be a small chance something might happen again? he brings up all the little things we used to laugh at when we were together which i find sweet

Oh yeah its so sweet that he has a gf and someone who hes broken up with for over 2 half years and someone who told you bye when you asked him a question, oh hes so sweet.

Maybe you should just sleep with him and not see him again for another however long til he decides hes fed up with his current gf again. :thumbsup:

donnaraine;4858430

i do see the bigger picture, but maybe there might be a small chance … i do see the bigger picture, but maybe there might be a small chance something might happen again? he brings up all the little things we used to laugh at when we were together which i find sweet

Its a game Donna,my ex was the same,would still say things like that to me whilst he was living with his new g/friend.

Why did you split up before?

As i said to you on the other thread,there's no future in the past:thumbsup:

rehydrated;4858444

"AshleyRFC:somebody needs to give you a good slapping."or spanking! … "AshleyRFC:somebody needs to give you a good slapping."or spanking! :whistling:

Judging by this thread she probably enjoys a good spanking so it would have to be a slapping to make her see not to be such a tube.

deb8z;4858395

There's your problem,he knows you'll come running,to put it bluntly ,as … There's your problem,he knows you'll come running,to put it bluntly ,as you have feelings for him,i had the same with my ex:w00t:

+1

Oh ok, you've commited the cardinal sin of offering your feelings to a man. Now he's banked those feelings while working on his new relationship. Now he's happy thats under control, its time to revisit the "bank" of feeling he knows is there and try to make a withdrawl.

Cut this dead hun, he's playin . . . . if you did get back, honestly, could you trust again? knowing how you got him back??? :whistling:

His poor girlfriend, i would go mad if my boyfriend was spending time with his ex, esp behind her back

Banned

He wants it.
    Kick him out and send me your photo :-)

Tinkytayls;4858464

His poor girlfriend, i would go mad if my boyfriend was spending time … His poor girlfriend, i would go mad if my boyfriend was spending time with his ex, esp behind her back

This hits the nail on the head, if hes sneaking behind her back to see you, then who would he sneak behind your back to see?

Tell him to come back in a few years when he grows a set.

Upload your picture, there are loads of single men on here :thumbsup:

Theres only one thing for it Donna, become a lesbian.

Banned

Guys I think youre all being pretty harsh. We don't know her situation fully, I don't know how old she is etc, its easy to speak from experience and for us to see a 'bigger picture' but its so much harder when you're involved.

Live and learn I say, whatever happens you'll learn something.

Pluun;4858479

He wants it.Kick him out and send me your photo :-)

Look at that, typical bloke,praying on the vulnerable:w00t: lol nice try

Maybe you should cause some trouble, get your friend to tell his gf hes been to see you and see if he still comes back lol.

Banned

Or stand him up and show him whos boss lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764280
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846187
      3. Did you know?2847
      4. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892428

See more discussions