Groups

Wanting some new headphones. Are these any good?

I missed out last week on the Sennheiser headphones from Amazon for £10. I am looking at getting some to hook up to my PC but also to my ipod for when i am travelling.

I listen to trance music so would benefit from some headphones with good bass and that shut out every bit of outside noise.

I'd be looking to pay around £15 but would pay a bit more if they ar worth it. Any ideas guys?

Have seen the following on Play.com but dont really know what specs i am looking for.

play.com/Ele…tml

Thanks to all replies

5 Comments

Original Poster

Yeah was just wondering if there were any other decent ones out there. I know sennheiser are a top make and would be willing to pay more than £15 if i knew it was going to be worth it.

Sony make great headphones, and at £15 for these cans you cant really go wrong.

my sennheiser are great but don't believe all the hype mate, people like to concentrate on one particular product/brand and just "rubbish" everything else.

personally im waiting on some couchers to arrive for amazon and then im buying some seinheiser cx-300 earphones...have had fantastic reviews and look the part..they are in-ear tho have good bass reviews
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31140
      2. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      3. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79

See more discussions