Groups

War on Iraq. War on Afghanistan.

Banned
    And yet -

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Us whites cant even sort out the whites of this country

dailymail.co.uk/new…tml

Do you think it is time we had our own batman?

in b4 everyonelse.

MarzBarz;6823948

in b4 everyonelse.

+1 lol

OMG, I read first few lines and closed it.

Whites?! What has that got to do with it! What a poor use of the word 'white'

Original Poster Banned

if it was asian, it would say asian, if it was black, it would say black, if it was a muslim, it would say muslim - it was a white dude..i say white

kapows;6823971

if it was asian, it would say asian, if it was black, it would say black, … if it was asian, it would say asian, if it was black, it would say black, if it was a muslim, it would say muslim - it was a white dude..i say white

Can you tell a muslim just by looking at them ?

Original Poster Banned

wombourne;6824028

Can you tell a muslim just by looking at them ?

the papers. not personal.

Just wait year or so for him to come back out and assault someone again, possibly even kill. Or otherwise if he evolves and gets less aggressive he'll simply spawn some offspring and be a leech to the society, taking all the benefits he can get and sit on his sorry behind watching Eastenders. Complaining how government is pants and they're not doing enough to support the 'unfortunate people' (themselves) in this country...

Career path all planned out I'd say......

kapows you will be suspended soon if not careful, stop posting COD spoiler threads, mods have already warned you

well kapows now suspended lol what an idiot
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.23
      2. One for the mathmeticians2032
      3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4681417
      4. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941351

See more discussions