Groups

War Vet Bashed After Scattering Wife's Ashes

Sums up this country .........

See link below .......

** Quite graphic picture **

20 Comments

That is horrendous, they should bring back public stoning for the animals that do things like this.

I am a normal calm placid man but in this situation I just want to go down and beat the crap out of the people that did this:x

absolutely disgusting - hope they find the people who did this

and get the punishment they deserve

Poor old guy; he must feel like his world is ending. So sad.

I agree with Holly about today's youth; IMO the vast majority are great kids. Whoever did this has a huge problem and society needs to deal with it responsibly.

this is when the swear filter needs removing *?#!"£$%!!!"!

disgraceful b******s

I'm as horrified as the next person and really hope whoever did this gets whats coming to them but the story in question makes no mention of the age of the attacker unless I'm missing something?

Banned

Flodd;6067628

I'm as horrified as the next person and really hope whoever did this gets … I'm as horrified as the next person and really hope whoever did this gets whats coming to them but the story in question makes no mention of the age of the attacker unless I'm missing something?

was just thinking the same :thinking:

vinylandtrinkets;6067535

yes i understand that hun, there are lovely youths out there that go out … yes i understand that hun, there are lovely youths out there that go out of thier way to help others and they should be proud of what they are and what they do,

No probs hon - it sometimes comes across different in text(i will edit also):thumbsup:

another point - i saw an old man have his bag snatched - if it was in u.s and i had a gun i would've shot them - couldnt tackle the scum myself
    there were 3 guys mid 30s walking behind me - saw what was happening so i said go and help him please - you know they said 'they werent getting involved!! - i was cussing -

a lot of people 'wont get involved' - makes me angry

Flodd;6067628

I'm as horrified as the next person and really hope whoever did this gets … I'm as horrified as the next person and really hope whoever did this gets whats coming to them but the story in question makes no mention of the age of the attacker unless I'm missing something?

Doesn't matter what age they were, to do something like this to a man of his age is despicable. I'm not a violent person by any means, but I'd go for them without a doubt. Absolute scum...

Banned

holly100;6067646

No probs hon - it sometimes comes across different in text(i will edit … No probs hon - it sometimes comes across different in text(i will edit also):thumbsup:another point - i saw an old man have his bag snatched - if it was in u.s and i had a gun i would've shot them - couldnt tackle the scum myself there were 3 guys mid 30s walking behind me - saw what was happening so i said go and help him please - you know they said 'they werent getting involved!! - i was cussing - a lot of people 'wont get involved' - makes me angry

They probably have their reasons as you you did for not getting involved, i know before i had kids i would step into any situation, i wouldnt now, not only because i have children but because years ago stepping into a situation you never thought someone could have had a knife, gun, etc,etc

civms47;6067648
    Doesn't matter what age they were, to do something like this to a man of his age is despicable. I'm not a violent person by any means, but I'd go for them without a doubt. Absolute scum...

That's not my point... read the posts before mine.

EDIT : Here...

vinylandtrinkets;6067535
    what i ment was the youths in this story are shameful and it makes some people think that all 11 to 18 years olds are the same

There are no youths mentioned in this story...

sassie;6067663

They probably have their reasons as you you did for not getting involved, … They probably have their reasons as you you did for not getting involved, i know before i had kids i would step into any situation, i wouldnt now, not only because i have children but because years ago stepping into a situation you never thought someone could have had a knife, gun, etc,etc

yes sassie - i know - still dont hestitate to start shouting - call police - i think in situations you dont think of your own safety first

poor poor man :-(

my heart goes out to him.

Flodd;6067672

That's not my point... read the posts before mine.EDIT : Here...There are … That's not my point... read the posts before mine.EDIT : Here...There are no youths mentioned in this story...

I know what your point was, I wasn't having a go :oops:

Wheres F an F to stick up for em?."Societies fault and all that ."

tonyg1962;6067981

Wheres F an F to stick up for em?."Societies fault and all that ."

suspended this morning

bitseylango;6068380

suspended this morning

Koooooooooooooool :thumbsup:

horrific.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial55
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764334
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay614
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1326

See more discussions