Warm Home Discount

Found 6th Nov 2017
This Deal Is For The Elderly People ,That Is What I Have Been Told !
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
No....elderly get it automatically if they are on certain benefits....everybody else has to get certain benefits and has to apply through their energy supplier.
I Am On Income Support , Will I Be Able to Qualify Or Not ? Also I Only Have Electricity In My Flat . thanks
OmidE8 m ago

I Am On Income Support , Will I Be Able to Qualify Or Not ? Also I Only …I Am On Income Support , Will I Be Able to Qualify Or Not ? Also I Only Have Electricity In My Flat . thanks

I think you need some sort of disability element....have a look on your suppliers website, only the big six offer it and a couple of others and all have different criteria
gov.uk/the…eme
Have a look at this
Thanks To Everyone For The Help .
My mother gets it , she is at pension age but is on medium mobility payment and pip .
leejay4 h, 55 m ago

I think you need some sort of disability element....have a look on your …I think you need some sort of disability element....have a look on your suppliers website, only the big six offer it and a couple of others and all have different criteria

Yes income support qualifies
I get it and I work 16 hours and entitled to the child tax and working tax element
Thank you! Child tax credit and school age child qualified me with ovo
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants