Warm Home Discount for winter 2019/20 now open

Posted 19th Sep
The application for the governments warm home discount scheme is now open, you can apply for £140 electricity payment if you are a pensioner or if you are on low income with means tested benefits.

If you are in the broader group you need to manually apply for it online,

gov.uk/the…dit
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
The information on the link says it is now closed:

"The Warm Home Discount Scheme is now closed. The helpline will open on 14 October 2019."
keeganland19/09/2019 15:58

The information on the link says it is now closed:"The Warm Home Discount …The information on the link says it is now closed:"The Warm Home Discount Scheme is now closed. The helpline will open on 14 October 2019."

Depends on who your supplier is.
Misslovely19/09/2019 16:47

Depends on who your supplier is.

38501385-hZEYw.jpg
Doesn't mention any specific supplier.
keeganland19/09/2019 16:52

[Image] Doesn't mention any specific supplier.

I'm with ed and it opened last month. However shell energy starts maybe next month as usual.
Misslovely19/09/2019 16:56

I'm with ed and it opened last month. However shell energy starts maybe …I'm with ed and it opened last month. However shell energy starts maybe next month as usual.

You may both be correct, I'm just showing what's on the website, which does seem a bit premature if it only opened last month.
keeganland19/09/2019 15:58

The information on the link says it is now closed:"The Warm Home Discount …The information on the link says it is now closed:"The Warm Home Discount Scheme is now closed. The helpline will open on 14 October 2019."

my supplier npower has only just opened it now, you need to fill out a fomr on the power company website
British gas is accepting applications for theirs
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants