Warm (not hot) Summer Holidays

Posted 23rd Sep
I am looking to book a holiday for August 2020. Where is warm (around 22-26c) as my eldest daughter does not suffer the heat well.
We would normally book to go to Cyprus as my parents live there, but it normally ends up with one or all of us sat indoors during the day as the 30c+ is too much for the little one. I have been looking at Majorca, but have seen that temperatures here can be quite hot too...

Any advice/recommendations (not Turkey, or UK :)) is always appreciated

Stuart
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Europe in august be 30-40.
you might want to look at Scandinavia or go in September.
canaries have relatively mild temperatures in august(21-29). Or the baltic countries for cheap, cheerful & mild
Edited by: "chocci" 23rd Sep
Come to Scotland
Scotland131423/09/2019 13:45

Come to Scotland

He did say not UK but then again scotland might not be by then.
Not sure what currencey you would need but would not be GBP for sure.
Edited by: "fearona" 23rd Sep
Deauville, France, is a lovely place.

Average temps.
Edited by: "OllieSt" 23rd Sep
Canary Islands are 18-30 degrees all year, rarely too hot or too cold.
fearona23/09/2019 14:31

He did say not UK but then again scotland might not be by then. Not …He did say not UK but then again scotland might not be by then. Not sure what currencey you would need but would not be GBP for sure.

Clydesdale banknotes
Scotland131423/09/2019 18:56

Clydesdale banknotes

Nope that wont work, will need revaluing be the euro and euro masters for you.
Northern France, great food, nice people easy to get to, very underrated IMO. Look up Chic Le Touquet Paris-Plage.
Edited by: "Donkii" 24th Sep
fearona24/09/2019 10:00

Nope that wont work, will need revaluing be the euro and euro masters for …Nope that wont work, will need revaluing be the euro and euro masters for you.

That will be right I don’t want anything to do with euro or Europe hurry up brexit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants