Warner Bros tour London tickets wanted

Posted 25th Feb
The tickets for Warner Bros Harry potter studio are sold out on the official website.
Guys any recommendations for alternate sources (3rd party first week of April required

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Asking for a friend who is travelling from USA
I've never seen any I'm afraid. It sells out amazing fast.

I've looked a few times and never anything
Thanks, are there any other suggestions....
how about trying to book it as part of a package via a 3rd party site, some sites are quoting 89 quid per adult with pick up and drop off from london
Edited by: "ding" 25th Feb
ding25/02/2020 16:11

how about trying to book it as part of a package via a 3rd party site, …how about trying to book it as part of a package via a 3rd party site, some sites are quoting 89 quid per adult with pick up and drop off from london

Can you please share the link?
ding25/02/2020 16:51

https://m.goldentours.com/warner-bros-harry-potter-studio-tour-london?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwLer3ZTt5wIVSLTtCh2GcAbtEAAYAyAAEgL61fD_BwE

Thanks
rambobambo25/02/2020 16:53

Thanks

Just an example, I haven't used this method or firm before I have always booked direct and drove down and stayed in a Watford hotel, good luck
Edited by: "ding" 25th Feb
Get free trial of kids pass. For the week they are visiting or sometimes the visit London website have offers. Especially this time of the year as them places are quite at this time of the year
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants