Warning! Boots.com have a major delivery problem

Found 13th Dec 2012
I had an order from Boots.com that was due to delivery yesterday. I've been following it on the Hermes tracking and it only showed 'generated' and 'transferred to hub' and hasn't moved from that since I placed the order.

Anyway phoned boots tonight and Customer service have told me they have a MAJOR problem with the Nuneaton hub, apparently it's too small for all the parcels it's trying to process so everything is being held up by 5 EXTRA days!! They are saying that if it hasn't moved by Monday they will issue a replacement and send it through another hub but I need to wait till Monday!!

I'm away for Xmas and leave home on Wednesday!!! So it's cutting it fine, I've agreed to wait till Saturday only!

Just a heads up in case anyone is wondering were there order is!
Community Updates
9 Comments
So it's with Hermes but Boots have a problem?
So many !!!!!
http://angryblackladychronicles.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/panic.gif
dimebars

So it's with Hermes but Boots have a problem?

Yes Boots do have the problem as it's Hermes that do there shipping, result is Boots orders are not getting to Customers on 'said' delivery date.

My contract is with Boots - nor Hermes!
That does suck.

I've actually never managed to place an order with Boots that has arrived on time / on the first attempt. It goes out for delivery and returns to the warehouse 2-3 times before they either drop it off or I go to the depot to get it. I now resort to collecting from the store
This is when the recession kicks in, delivery companies cutting back and paying as little as possible only to find out they don't have a workforce capable of doing the job. Which is why cutbacks are not the way forward.
Cancel yer order and go to boots store instead. Simple. Can't be as bad as their last delivery team last year 'yodel'.
bigweapon07

Cancel yer order and go to boots store instead. Simple. Can't be as bad … Cancel yer order and go to boots store instead. Simple. Can't be as bad as their last delivery team last year 'yodel'.

Tried that, they can't cancel the order because it's been dispatched.... although it's sat in a hub!

Thanks anyway for your help much appreciated!
bigweapon07

Cancel yer order and go to boots store instead. Simple. Can't be as bad … Cancel yer order and go to boots store instead. Simple. Can't be as bad as their last delivery team last year 'yodel'.

Pretty sure myHermes delivered Boots goods last year too.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants