Groups
    EXPIRED

WARNING-DONT EXCEPT BUSINESS CARDS FROM ANYONE-PLEASE READ

this is not a scam, there is cause for concern as seems business cards are being given out to women which cause them to become drowsy and vulnerable to theft and rape.
    The drug is called Burundanga and it works by leaving the odour on your hands.

hoax-slayer.com/bur…tml

urbanlegends.about.com/od/…htm

9 Comments

Isn't beer cheaper?

Banned

the second link you gave states its not real

Did you even read the websites? Its all urban legends and baseless rumours, why spread the fear?

Banned

[email protected];3161053

Isn't beer cheaper?

esp. at tesco with that £5 a crate deal!!! im gonna fill the car up with it tonight!!! :-D

im gettin wasted this weekend!!!

Banned

salder21;3161062

esp. at tesco with that £5 a crate deal!!! im gonna fill the car up with … esp. at tesco with that £5 a crate deal!!! im gonna fill the car up with it tonight!!! :-Dim gettin wasted this weekend!!!

obviously not 'fill the car up' literally, i dont think it would get anywhere lol

although its cheaper than petrol :-D

WHAT.......... they don't even have to buy you a drink now

Look at that subtle off-white colouring.
    The tasteful thickness of it.
    Oh my God, it even has a watermark.

As real as American Psycho.

Business cards make me drowsy, but that's because the people handing them out are usually so boring! :lazy:

Banned

salder21;3161062

esp. at tesco with that £5 a crate deal!!! im gonna fill the car up with … esp. at tesco with that £5 a crate deal!!! im gonna fill the car up with it tonight!!! :-Dim gettin wasted this weekend!!!

You mean your going to get wasted in the car your going to fill with booze?

would it even run off it?

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846220
      2. RIP DOCTOR WHO34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764317
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?32159

See more discussions