Groups

Warning: Evesham Technology (& Lowestonweb.com) goes into liquidation

Needless to say, don't order from them!
    channelregister.co.uk/200…ed/

10 Comments

surprise surprise Time Computers strikes again

oye, oye, oye. 22" monitor. Really cheap. Hot deal?
    Maybe not so cheap after all. I'm glad I steered clear. Thanks for the warning.

Scribbles;1415940

oye, oye, oye. 22" monitor. Really cheap. Hot deal?Maybe not so cheap … oye, oye, oye. 22" monitor. Really cheap. Hot deal?Maybe not so cheap after all. I'm glad I steered clear. Thanks for the warning.

Lucky my 22" monitor was received yesterday.

Shame really, never nice to see one go under.

I guess its because of how cheap you can buy computer components now and how easy it is to build a PC.

MikeT;1417506

Shame really, never nice to see one go under.

Nope, especially as there are so few left. :-( They were a great company for a good proportion of their lifetime. It's just a pity that those good years will be far outshadowed by the shameful handling of its demise. :x

Howdie;1417504

Lucky my 22" monitor was received yesterday.

I'm talking about the warranty

nightswimmer;1417581

Nope, especially as there are so few left. :-( They were a great company … Nope, especially as there are so few left. :-( They were a great company for a good proportion of their lifetime. It's just a pity that those good years will be far outshadowed by the shameful handling of its demise. :x

Agreed - used to get Amiga stuff off them back in the early 90s. Their chairman used to race cars around then too, must have been making a tidy turnover.

The warranty should be handled by Viewsonic.. no?

Only just read this after doing a search for lowestonweb as I have been trying to update my speed camera database for my satnav I had from them.

Anyone know anywhere else I can dowload from for a Bluemedia 6300?

Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1014
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764216
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31138
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846168

See more discussions