grex9101;5004461

where???

obviously ManUre won as he wouldnt have posted it

Banned

skusey;5004477

obviously ManUre won as he wouldnt have posted it

Haha.... What ever gave you that impression!:p

shauneco;5004468

Just a reminder Team P W D L GD Pts1 … Just a reminder Team P W D L GD Pts1 Manchester United 32 23 5 4 35 742 Liverpool 33 20 11 2 38 713 Chelsea 33 20 8 5 35 684 Arsenal 33 17 11 5 26 625 Aston Villa 33 15 9 9 6 54

If United throw it away now it would be astonishing.

Original Poster

United won 2-0 ( Really should of been a lot more )

Some good news for the Scousers though

Chel$ki drew 0-0

Original Poster

Adam2050;5004499

If United throw it away now it would be astonishing.

It would be catastrophic

Can't see the mancs losing 2 games but I can see them dropping points somewere down the line so all I can say is it ain't over till it's over baby :whistling:

Banned

shauneco;5004567

It would be catastrophic

Not a word I'd use to describe!

mark halsall;5004616

Can't see the mancs losing 2 games now but I can see them dropping points … Can't see the mancs losing 2 games now but I can see them dropping points somewere down the line so all I can say is it ain't over till it's over baby :-)

We'll I can't seem em dropping any this weekend! Stranger things have happened though. Spurs havent lost a game in the league to any of the top 4 this season. (Just have that sinking feeling this'll be the first!):oops:

guv;5004645

Not a word I'd use to describe! :pWe'll I can't seem em dropping any this … Not a word I'd use to describe! :pWe'll I can't seem em dropping any this weekend! Stranger things have happened though. Spurs havent lost a game in the league to any of the top 4 this season. (Just have that sinking feeling this'll be the first!):oops:

never know, Berbatw*t might be playing, spurs will have a good chance

You give it to them guv:thumbsup:

guv;5004645

Not a word I'd use to describe! :pWe'll I can't seem em dropping any this … Not a word I'd use to describe! :pWe'll I can't seem em dropping any this weekend! Stranger things have happened though. Spurs havent lost a game in the league to any of the top 4 this season. (Just have that sinking feeling this'll be the first!):oops:

Like you said stranger things have happened but can't see it meself the tricky games for them were they could possible slip up and draw is boro away and the arsenal/man city home games

Banned

skusey;5004683

never know, Berbatw*t might be playing, spurs will have a good chance

Hehe.. Would be fun to see both sets of fans booing him! Just hope Spurs turn up with the right attitude, if they do, it'll be a close game.

tigerallstars;5004689

You give it to them guv:thumbsup:

Hope so! :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?14
      2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions