Groups

Warning re Asda online grocery shopping

Just wanted to give people a heads up regarding online grocery shopping. Made an order with asda there were four items meant to be £1 frozen food promotion, when the order arrived the receipt stated had been chraged full price for each item but my online statement stated the original price i had been qouted. I tried 3 times to get through to customer services by the time i had i was told someone would call me back next day, 3days later no call. So i go to send an email(which i cant find) and looked at my order and the reciept has been changed to the one they had sent out!
    Oh well wont be using them again.

7 Comments

Thanx For The Warning I Was Going To Sign Up But Now They Can Forget It Im Going Back To Tesco

Banned

this happened to me last christmas over the £1 selection boxes, KEEP RINGING THEM AND DEMAND A REFUND!!! They give in eventually good luck x

Boooooooo

Original Poster

Thanks, i will try again but to be honest with the time spent on hold on the phone etc its probably not gonna be worth my while but its the principle - really cant understan how they can change a receipt after the event.

Banned

brandnewheavy;6217673

Thanks, i will try again but to be honest with the time spent on hold on … Thanks, i will try again but to be honest with the time spent on hold on the phone etc its probably not gonna be worth my while but its the principle - really cant understan how they can change a receipt after the event.

Yes i know what you mean, just keep ringing and ask to speak to someone higher!

thanks for letting us know, i was gonna try asda but it means starting from scratch adding everything, so think i will stick to tesco for a bit xxx
    but definately keep on to them or threaten them with watchdog :whistling:

Banned

Honestly ASDA do this all the time, even charge you for shops out the blue, that you had already paid for, steer well clear, crap service for bargain prices, shop with Sainsburys every time, excellent service, and immediate no quibble refund in the event of a problem.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369
      4. Cat Chat77743

See more discussions