Expired

WARNING!!! This needs to be watched

14 replies
Found 2nd Nov 2006
watch pistolwimp.com/med…70/ this video and DO NOT do what they do in this video.

:shock: :x

15 Comments

My god, im quite scared arrgghhh, i may never google again now just incase i spell it wrong!

And, on that note im just going to run a bot check!

Ctrl+Alt+Del ?

What exactly are they doing in the video, they go to goggle.com and then IE goes spazmo?
Then they advertise McAfee Site Advisor at the end?
Looks like viral marketing and sensationalist advertising to me.

I went to the site using IE 6 and I'm still alive. Thank the Gods.
X10

rofls. fear mongering to the max :-D

:oops: i did consider going to it, but then thought better of it, the internet means too much to me!
But, i did also realise it was advertising.

that video is complete rubbish, yes you can get infected easily if you don't know what you are doing, but for IE to do all that in the first few seconds is impossible

Pfft, not a bad advert. As i'm on a Mac using OSX I took a quick trip to the site. It's actually the address for a site called TVcentral for watching P2P video downloads - nothing scary!

I'll bet they're loving all the extra hits they're generating off the back of this

very clever add. easy way of increasing hits too!!!

Reaps

that video is complete rubbish, yes you can get infected easily if you … that video is complete rubbish, yes you can get infected easily if you don't know what you are doing, but for IE to do all that in the first few seconds is impossible

The videos not in real time, the process has been sped up and edited, and its a very extreme case.

Good advertising though as has been mentioned.

i liked it; i've never had myself the honour of finding a "severe danger" spyware (or whatever it said).

Caesar

The videos not in real time, the process has been sped up and edited, and … The videos not in real time, the process has been sped up and edited, and its a very extreme case. Good advertising though as has been mentioned.

yes obviously it's not in realtime, but watch the first few seconds after going to the site. There's a difference between speeded up video, and video that's been speeded up, AND had hours of boring footage of nothing happening removed

What a pile of rubbish. Funny rubbish though

At first it did look pretty scary watching it i must admit, shook me down to the core lol
I was already thinking how on earth i was going to make sure i never type that word in the search bar, postit notes everywhere on my flat screen saying "DO NOT GO HERE" "NEVER GO HERE" "THIS SITE IS BAD BEWARE " etc etc.

hehe

lol really clever advertising
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Incorrect Amazon refunds - how can I make sure they don't owe me any more m…822
    2. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…33
    3. Aliexpress - To be trusted?810
    4. Driving anxiety.2841

See more discussions