Groups

WARNING TOM101 may not be who he says he is!

ok ok stupid i know but tom101 replied to my ad for mario for the ds and said he one for sale for £12, i paid thru paypal and have had no contact from him since last tuesday when it took place, ive emailed the account the paypal went to who have just replied and said theyre account has been hacked!!!! so i know i was stupid to part with the money, fortunately it was only £12 i just dont want anyone else to make the same mistake!! and yes wont buy again with out researching properly next time but i did think if i was going to get ripped off it would be for a higher amount!!

12 Comments

Thanks for the warning. But whilst it's only £12 to you, imagine if the seller has done this to a dozen people - that'd be £144 in his/her pocket.

I really don't like people like this!! Sometimes it's the smaller amounts we think we'd be "safe" with but you never know!

I also got diddled for £12 a whilse ago by someone else on here and kicked myself - now I always try and swap landlines (and check it first of all) - if that can't be done then I [try] and walk away!

Banned

glad you learnt your lesson, and thanks for the heads up.

Original Poster

im more upset that my sons been waiting for the postman everyday for the game hes desperate for! now he will have to wait till payday when i can go and buy it! ( still cant belive how expensive it is!! still thats mario for you!!!)

there just one word for people like this SCUM

no theres a few more #######, ########. #######, ###. #########, ######, i can go on but i wornt poison my tongue anymore

Original Poster

just a quick update! paypal wont refund even though the blokes told them his account was hyjacked.... utter utter bunch of ********

Banned

yet no feedback was left to warn others

sassie;5419074

yet no feedback was left to warn others

Admins need to deal with it. Feedback wouldn't save anyone if the transactions arn't being reported.

Banned

Adam2050;5419086

Admins need to deal with it. Feedback wouldn't save anyone if the … Admins need to deal with it. Feedback wouldn't save anyone if the transactions arn't being reported.

how the fluff can anyone deal with anything when nothing can be seen

sassie;5419094

how the fluff can anyone deal with anything when nothing can be seen

Like the use of fluff.

Mods keep records of transactions if there getting reported something happens. Obviously ain't getting reported.

Banned

Adam2050;5419119

Like the use of fluff.Mods keep records of transactions if there getting … Like the use of fluff.Mods keep records of transactions if there getting reported something happens. Obviously ain't getting reported.

there isnt a record when dealing via pm :whistling:

sassie;5419137

there isnt a record when dealing via pm :whistling:

Thats tough luck then lol:roll:

Need to read the rules.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2222
      2. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…33
      3. Win a Dyson Hot and Cool Link Purifier worth £499 (one prize) @ Tesco Baby …44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64567

See more discussions