Groups

warning...fake email!!!

just received opened this, this morning!

26 Comments

Original Poster

To: undisclosed-recipientsGood day,

I have deposited your ATM card and associate document with the security company in West Africa, I traveled out of the country for official assignment and may not be back until December, What you have to do now is to contact the Security Company as soon as possible to know when they will deliver your package to you because of the expiring date.

For your information, I have paid for the Shipping fee, Insurance premium and Clearance Certificate Fee of the ATM showing that it is not Drug Money or meant to sponsor Terrorist attack in your Country. The only money you will send to the Security Company to deliver your ATM card direct to your postal Address in your country is US$180 Dollars only being Security Keeping Fee of Security Company so far. Again, don't be deceived by anybody to pay any other money except US$180 as any other fee asked from you is not acceptable. I would have paid that but they said no because they don’t know when you will contact them and in case of demurrage. You have to contact the ALERT SECURITY COMPANY now for the delivery of your ATM card with this information bellow:

ALERT SECURITY COMPANY
    Mr. Harry Gibson
    Email: [email protected]
    Tell: +234-80335-06992

Also, make sure that you reconfirm your Postal address(s) and Direct telephone number to them again to avoid any mistake on the Delivery and ask them to give you the tracking number as soon as you have paid the $180 to enable you track your package over there and know when it will get to your address.

Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to pay them their Security safe Keeping fee of US$180 Dollars for their immediate action.

You should also let me know through email as soon as you receive your ATM card.

Yours Faithfully,

MRS. MARY KOWALSKI
    HEAD OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE.

are you sure it's fake :roll:

DAMNOME;8507237

LMFAO......

DAMNOME;8507237

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emo/laughing/smiley.gif

But surely its a real email if you received it?

Goonieman;8507284

But surely its a real email if you received it?

and the hits just keep on comin' lol

DAMNOME;8507237

:-D

Original Poster

nah i did think to send the money and then a remembered am not waiting on a card from the bank! :w00t:

Original Poster

its shocking what some ppl will try!

OMG!
    Is dis real?

I dealt with that yesterday, I am just awaiting my ATM card now.

Original Poster

awoodhall2003;8507321

OMG!Is dis real?I dealt with that yesterday, I am just awaiting my ATM … OMG!Is dis real?I dealt with that yesterday, I am just awaiting my ATM card now.

SuperEd

http://img.youtube.com/vi/u7kJ8CovsNY/0.jpg

Original Poster

nice pic a like it!

fancy going halves?

The term Demurrage comes from the field of vessel chartering (notably voyage chartering) and refers to the period during which the charterer remains in possession of the vessel after the period of time normally given to him to charge and discharge the cargo (lay time). By extension Demurrage refers to the amount of money that the charterer will have to pay to the shipowner for its extra use of the vessel.

Because the supply of a shipping container to a merchant has a very similar nature to the contract of a supply of a vessel to a voyage charter, the industry refers to this container usage beyond the time allowed as Container Demurrage. This extra usage usually entitles the container supplier (usually the shipping carrier) to claim a certain amount of money from the merchant.

In principle it can be considered that the assimilation between vessel demurrage and container demurrage is correct given that both refer to the same concept, which is the late return of a piece of equipment supplied by one party to another for the purpose of carrying a cargo. However, the actual regime of container demurrage is still to be determined precisely.

Just incase you wondered lol

maybe he's using a shipping container because lots of people have ordered these cards lol

michelleleemoo;8507260

arcangel111;8507291

and the hits just keep on comin' lol

Dear o Dear i like that

Original Poster

GQ Man;8507466

Dear o Dear i like that

me too! :w00t:

TheJamesS;8507436

The term Demurrage comes from the field of vessel chartering (notably … The term Demurrage comes from the field of vessel chartering (notably voyage chartering) and refers to the period during which the charterer remains in possession of the vessel after the period of time normally given to him to charge and discharge the cargo (lay time). By extension Demurrage refers to the amount of money that the charterer will have to pay to the shipowner for its extra use of the vessel.Because the supply of a shipping container to a merchant has a very similar nature to the contract of a supply of a vessel to a voyage charter, the industry refers to this container usage beyond the time allowed as Container Demurrage. This extra usage usually entitles the container supplier (usually the shipping carrier) to claim a certain amount of money from the merchant.In principle it can be considered that the assimilation between vessel demurrage and container demurrage is correct given that both refer to the same concept, which is the late return of a piece of equipment supplied by one party to another for the purpose of carrying a cargo. However, the actual regime of container demurrage is still to be determined precisely.Just incase you wondered lolmaybe he's using a shipping container because lots of people have ordered these cards lol

oww my head hurts

Do your friends call your Sherlock???? LOL

goonertillidie;8507340

Blimey Arnold Jackson has grown up !!!!!

SuperEd

Humphman;8507844

Blimey Arnold Jackson has grown up !!!!!

LOL :w00t:

Wouldn't it be awesome if one of these was actually real??

:-D

Should not have even opened it.

Original Poster

dontasciime;8508673

Should not have even opened it.

why not? it was addressed to me! :thinking:

oh dear

Banned

wulshaz;8509475

why not? it was addressed to me! :thinking:

no helping some people..................give it up lads.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846272
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …67116
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764497
      4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644

See more discussions