Warnings About Seed Packets From China as free jewellery

9 Comments
So that's where all my drugs went!
I scattered mine around the local parks
Wish people would stop ordering foreign seeds when they are cheap here. They can effect our plants and tress etc through foreign contamination.
Looks like cardamom.
Edited by: "PAISAL" 29th Jul
dorey6929/07/2020 08:27

Wish people would stop ordering foreign seeds when they are cheap here. …Wish people would stop ordering foreign seeds when they are cheap here. They can effect our plants and tress etc through foreign contamination.

From reading the article, it appears these haven’t been ordered by anyone, but sent unsolicited.

And we’re not in the USA. So we don’t need worry too much about our plants and trees on this occasion.
PAISAL29/07/2020 09:48

From reading the article, it appears these haven’t been ordered by anyone, …From reading the article, it appears these haven’t been ordered by anyone, but sent unsolicited. And we’re not in the USA. So we don’t need worry too much about our plants and trees on this occasion.

It's happening here too. My parents got some, never ordered them, package said it was earrings. They didn't plant them and destroyed them.
Didn’t know that. Still no ones actually ordering them.

And there’s not much that can be done about it. Just have to exercise common sense.
This also happening in UK
It's utter nonsense, it's Chinese sellers sending a cheap item to get a tracking number so they can link it to another fake order so they can do a review.

Its been going on for years with various cheap trinkets being sent.

This time it just happens to be seeds, likely because there's a glut as a lot of places like the US restricted in person sales and huge numbers of western seed companies have their seeds produced in China
Post a comment
@
    Text