Groups
    EXPIRED

Warranty information - Gigabyte and Asus motherboards - Receipt needed or not to be covered

Are you still covered by Asus and Gigabyte if u dont have a motherboard receipt?

Thanks

4 Comments

I was under the impression that Asus doesn't deal directly with customers, when it comes to motherboards and video cards. Warranty items have to be returned directly to the point of purchase, who then send it to their supplier, which in turn forward it to a central repair centre/replace it from stock.

Never dealt with Gigabyte before, so no experience there.
    Edited by: "SUMMONER" 21st Jul 2014

If you bought it online check if the site keeps copy of your buying history. Counts as proof of sale

Transaction details from a credit card statement/bank statement (for debit card transactions) count as proof of purchase.
    But as Summoner says, you should be dealing with the retailer you purchased the board(s) from, rather than the manufacturer.

gigabyte and overclockers were the worst customer services I dealt with with my problem.

will never from either again!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Why do my deal votes go up or down by 2° on each vote?33
      2. Cordial....11
      3. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…23
      4. Family Spotify account32

See more discussions