Warranty with Mac book pro when brought with Student discount

Hi All,
Is there any information on apple website saying that all Mac Book Pro brought with Student discount comes with 3 year warranty....
Any link will be great....

Thanks...
Alright finally i got all the information...
1. If you buy apple laptop/macmini/macmini or any it comes with 3 year warranty but that is local to UK so if in future u go some where then u r machine is not covered in warranty but if you buy apple care then your machine will have 3 year international warranty and support.

10 Comments

only one year unless you bought applecare then its three.

Original Poster

i heard some where on some thread saying that it comes with 3 year warranty...
let me find that thread...
it is here...

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/

buy through education store and its 3 years

normal store 1 year

Original Poster

boothy;6319348

buy through education store and its 3 years normal store 1 year

is there any link for that....

*** I also purchased a 3-year extended warranty "AppleCare Protection Plan" for £46, which is uber-cheap compared to the £195 they usually charge ****
is in the link you posted.
if it comes with three years why pay for the apple care?

Original Poster

smallian;6319784

*** I also purchased a 3-year extended warranty "AppleCare Protection … *** I also purchased a 3-year extended warranty "AppleCare Protection Plan" for £46, which is uber-cheap compared to the £195 they usually charge ****is in the link you posted.if it comes with three years why pay for the apple care?

it doesn't say that...that's why i am asking is it come with 3 year warranty or not ..i don't want support i just three year warranty...:)

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6319965

Three year warranty.

it there info about on apple website...

What sort of discount do they give?

Have just become a 'higher education' student

Junk;6319550

is there any link for that....

no.its not very clear but it is 100% 3 years as I have bought several for people through the edu store

If you buy online from the HE store, you automatically get the 3 years parts warranty, and the 1 year phone support. So if you're buying online you're really paying £45 extra for the 2 years phone support.

If you buy instore, then you only get 1 year parts and phone, so it worth getting the £45 applecare to get the full 3 years warranty on parts

Dont ask why it's like this, as I haven't a clue, I just know it is.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions