Groups

WARTON near Blackpool, whats it like please?

Any help would be great Many thanks.

11 Comments

Banned

Its a poo hole

Original Poster

sculpturatus;5765099

Its a poo hole

Reasons....

Banned

Lytahm is quite nice (or st annes for those whose want to big it up)

Banned

Just set on the aerodrome, and like the whole of the blackpool area it has had little investment to the area for a long time. Just my opinion, didn't live there long, for obvious reasons. There are some nice places close to it though, you visiting or moving to it?

Original Poster

Moving, its free though so beggars cant be choosers. Just wanted a good heads up on the place.

Banned

I've heard theres plenty of violent queesh

I'm at work there at the moment, lived near here for three years ...what would you like to know ??? ;-)

Warton is ok. Some nice little villages around there. Not far from Lytham ST Annes and far enough away from Blackpool. Its been a few years since i lived nearby. I worked there a while ago.

There is little in Warton other than the huge areo business.
    Lots of good country pubs and restaurants many of which survive because of that aero business.
    Its 10 minutes to between Lytham or Kirkham. If you go further you can get to Blackpool or Preston in 30 minutes.
    You can get to the tidal Ribble estuary easily where you could keep a boat.

Original Poster

Thanks guys, i'd like to know if its quiet etc?

think hell, and youre still 10 miles off nah just kidding, never been
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1213
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …90154
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501

See more discussions