Groups

warwick castle?

seems my free tickets to this have been spammed?
    why and by who?

11 Comments

I dont agree with your tags, Spammers are not morons

spammed

Original Poster

Shengis;2556772

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/215482/free-entry-to-warwick-castle-printa/

ok... that doesnt answer my question it just shows that someone else has posted this before...

pitsapatsa;2557097

ok... that doesnt answer my question it just shows that someone else has … ok... that doesnt answer my question it just shows that someone else has posted this before...

But that's why your post will have been spammed - that's how duplicate deals are reported.

supermod

pitsapatsa;2557097

ok... that doesnt answer my question it just shows that someone else has … ok... that doesnt answer my question it just shows that someone else has posted this before...

I never saw your post, but if it was posted after [pianeet] then possibly 2+ people may have spammed it as a duplicate per board guidelines. Are you saying it was posted first & wrongly deleted ? :?

Guidelines > ]http//ww…ts/.

Original Poster

hodsey77;2557179

But that's why your post will have been spammed - that's how duplicate … But that's why your post will have been spammed - that's how duplicate deals are reported.

thanks- now know why it has been spammed, so thats cool

pitsapatsa;2557617

thanks- now know why it has been spammed, so thats cool

Yea, they should change the name from 'spammed', in my opinion - it's not clear that it means it is a duplicate.

Original Poster

Titchimp;2556781

spammed

WHY?
    What possible use could that be when I am only trying to get some advice?
    It's people like you that really annoy me for making sarcstic comments wherever possible, because "it's funny"
    Well it isn't, weird avatar guy

pitsapatsa;2557629

WHY?What possible use could that be when I am only trying to get some … WHY?What possible use could that be when I am only trying to get some advice?It's people like you that really annoy me for making sarcstic comments wherever possible, because "it's funny"Well it isn't, weird avatar guy

oooh touchy, calm down was only having a laff

supermod

[expire] - Deal has finished (no stock / Price Increase etc)

[spam] - Duplicate post ie deal already posted. Helpful to MODs to post link in thread to original deal

http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif - Report thread to MODs for investigation

MODs can identify which members have carried out all the above actions if they have been done in error or maliciously. They can also trace who has voted hot/cold & can track those who vote cold a lot. If someone clicks [expire] it removes the [SPAM] option. One high Rep member can expire a deal. It takes two to SPAM it.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Speccing a gaming pc37
      2. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      3. Best IPTV Paid service?1721
      4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please46

See more discussions