Groups

WAS EURO MINI LEAGUE........ THE BRAND NEW PREMIERSHIP MINI LEAGUE IS NOW OPEN!

The Euro League was VERY succesful and I would like people to join my new Premiership Mini League. (link in Post 5)

It's definatly a brilliant opportunity if you support:
    Blackburn, Bolton, Everton, Fulham, Hull, Pompey, Spurs, WBA, Wigan

as them team are still available to make predictions on what the scores are going to be throughout the season.

5 Comments

Portugal Vs Germany 2-1
    Croatia Vs Turkey 2-0
    Netherlands Vs Russia 0-1
    Spain Vs Italy 3-1

Banned

This is getting silly. Whats the point of rules if you keep changing them?

Banned

frollickingfrill;2399883

It's only for the final, just because your at the top,

I would have said that regardless. Seems pointless having a competetion if you are going to move goalposts.

im trying to give other people a chance anyway there's nothing at stake, … im trying to give other people a chance anyway there's nothing at stake, it's only a bit of fun

Good for you.

I'll give others a better chance then. I'm out - regardless of the fact I've effectively already won it.

Happy now. You get your wish - someone else will win.

Original Poster

Would the people who joined this league also like to join the other leauge ( which the link is in Post 5)?

There's still Blackburn, Bolton, Everton, Fulham, Hull, Pompey, Spurs, WBA, Wigan all left.

Artonox
    Tazandsaz *JOINED*
    smithyp1 *JOINED*
    Ctuk
    Negotiator2k
    Femstar *JOINED*
    OnTheBallCity
    Stevey_p7
    Magicjay1986
    Myaser
    Midlandscomics *JOINED*
    Monkey.nut
    Arsenal Fan
    Toconn
    Dontdothatagain
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635
      2. What is there free to do in your town?25
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020

See more discussions