Post 1 & 2 may be correct

interesting thread,shame it will be trolled shortly

This wont last long

Original Poster

renown;7003815

This wont last long

Not if you spam it, it wont

boothy;7003814

Post 1 & 2 may be correctinteresting thread,shame it will be trolled … Post 1 & 2 may be correctinteresting thread,shame it will be trolled shortly

it may well be, who knows...problem is what you said!

Although this actually is serious discussion point and very valid.

i thought the pharmaceutical industry tested loads of drugs and vaccines ect in africa, but they arnt going to admit causing a deadly virus are they ?

strike;7003829

Not if you spam it, it wont

I've never spammed anything in my life

leemole101;7003847

i thought the pharmaceutical industry tested loads of drugs and vaccines … i thought the pharmaceutical industry tested loads of drugs and vaccines ect in africa, but they arnt going to admit causing a deadly virus are they ?

of course they wont...

Possibly. I we assume it was then it must have been made by the Americans as it's a right royal **** up. What do they call it, friendly fire?

interesting theory, but i was taught that a scientist got it orginally from an ape (must have mutated slightly from SIV (simian immunodificiency virus) when he was cutting up peices of the mokeys kidney for research. then he passes it on by, well, you know

Sheep87;7003861

interesting theory, but i was taught that a scientist got it orginally … interesting theory, but i was taught that a scientist got it orginally from an ape (must have mutated slightly from SIV (simian immunodificiency virus) when he was cutting up peices of the mokeys kidney for research. then he passes it on by, well, you know

As Ricky Gervais says....

"You were either eating it or ******* it" :lol:

Sheep87;7003861

interesting theory, but i was taught that a scientist got it orginally … interesting theory, but i was taught that a scientist got it orginally from an ape (must have mutated slightly from SIV (simian immunodificiency virus) when he was cutting up peices of the mokeys kidney for research. then he passes it on by, well, you know

that is one explanation, especially as the HIV had already been transferred across two breeds i believe...but who knows?

Shengis;7003884

As Ricky Gervais says...."You were either eating it or ******* it" :lol:

:w00t:

Shengis;7003884

:w00t::w00t: made me giggle!

awoodhall2003;7003886

that is one explanation, especially as the HIV had already been … that is one explanation, especially as the HIV had already been transferred across two breeds i believe...but who knows?

i think they looked at the epidemiological pattern of spread from years before it became prevalent and this is the most likly explanation

it could also have been made to make the drug companies more profits

Banned

Shengis;7003884

:giggle:

Sheep87;7003903

i think they looked at the epidemiological pattern of spread from years … i think they looked at the epidemiological pattern of spread from years before it became prevalent and this is the most likly explanation

or of course a magical conspiracy theory? :thumbsup:

Banned

Is Jamie Lee Curtis a hermaphrodite?

Is Osama Bin Laden in Area 51?

I'm not saying he is - but isn't it funny that I'm the only person asking these questions:whistling:

boothy;7003907

Don't be silly!

boothy;7003907

again cause havoc make money from the problem you create...thats good business (kind of)

leemole101;7003847

i thought the pharmaceutical industry tested loads of drugs and vaccines … i thought the pharmaceutical industry tested loads of drugs and vaccines ect in africa, but they arnt going to admit causing a deadly virus are they ?

LOL, what the do you base that on, tin foil hat territory ahoy!!

boothy;7003907

why would they release a virus with no cure? anti retroviral drugs are not used all over the world, it would make more sense to release an infection that would spread via the respiratory route, long incubation time, with a cure that was relativly cheap so more countrieswould buy it

Sheep87;7003903

i think they looked at the epidemiological pattern of spread from years … i think they looked at the epidemiological pattern of spread from years before it became prevalent and this is the most likly explanation

Dont let facts ruin a good conspiracy,

FilthAndFurry;7003931

Is Jamie Lee Curtis a hermaphrodite?Is Osama Bin Laden in Area 51?I'm not … Is Jamie Lee Curtis a hermaphrodite?Is Osama Bin Laden in Area 51?I'm not saying he is - but isn't it funny that I'm the only person asking these questions:whistling:

ummmm...not funny at all...not even remotely humorous to be honest!:p

tonyg1962;7003950

Dont let facts ruin a good conspiracy,

but facts are only made up by the people who looked at it, and if they had an income or reason to find a certain discovery im sure i would do the same...

Original Poster

bellabonkers;7003932

Don't be silly!

Actually, could be said to be a point to consider

Religion was invented to control the population,

tonyg1962;7003980

look back and religion formed the centre of all countries...

Sheep87;7003949

why would they release a virus with no cure? anti retroviral drugs are … why would they release a virus with no cure? anti retroviral drugs are not used all over the world, it would make more sense to release an infection that would spread via the respiratory route, long incubation time, with a cure that was relativly cheap so more countrieswould buy it

a combination of controlling population in poor countries and making money from wealthy nations who can afford it????

Then there is the homosexual thing....

Who knows???

tonyg1962;7003980

well its doin a **** job atm

yeah why not,
create a disease that is actually very difficult to catch and can take up to 15yrs to kill a person, perfect population control, NOT,
also inflict on a continent with no money to pay for relief drugs, makes perfect sense??
lamest conspiracy i have ever heard sorry

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7003931

Is Jamie Lee Curtis a hermaphrodite?Is Osama Bin Laden in Area 51?I'm not … Is Jamie Lee Curtis a hermaphrodite?Is Osama Bin Laden in Area 51?I'm not saying he is - but isn't it funny that I'm the only person asking these questions:whistling:

If that was an attempt to make me laugh out very very loud, you failed miserably.

Banned

guv;7008868

If that was an attempt to make me laugh out very very loud, you failed … If that was an attempt to make me laugh out very very loud, you failed miserably.

I wouldn't have expected you to have understood the reference. :thumbsup:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7008900

I wouldn't have expected you to have understood the reference. :thumbsup:

Of course I understood. You said it was funny..... I said it wasn't.

hth

Banned

guv;7008957

Of course I understood. You said it was funny..... I said it wasn't.hth

No you didn't. It's okay - it's probably what you'd consider obscure.:thumbsup:

Banned

FilthAndFurry;7009621

No you didn't. It's okay - it's probably what you'd consider … No you didn't. It's okay - it's probably what you'd consider obscure.:thumbsup:

Have another go. Obtuse would probably have been my better description for you tbh. Similar looking word I suppose, so I can forgive you. :thumbsup:

Of course HIv was not man made that it just silly. Hiv first appeared around the turn of the 20th Century in Africa. So it can't be man made as we did not have the technology to create virus back then.

whose gonna control chinas population lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. meaning of op811
    2. Pictures from camera to android phone33
    3. Sainsbury's tu22
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed442

See more discussions