was in tesco earlier and saw......

i so wanted to put this in the deals section but couldn't as then it couldn't have lots of pointless replies!!
was in tesco earlier on today and saw this terrific bargain img301.imageshack.us/img…jpg
At 4 inches i'd say they'd have to be pretty inflated!!!!
cant get the pic to work... brb

27 Comments

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7382/007yys.jpg

:giggle:

Original Poster

how did you do that?!?!?!?!? (and thankyou!)

Not sure I want 4" inch smell balls sure if you post this, all the humour sheep will post this extremely hot.

babybutton;5257641

theres like a little picture of a mountain click that as pasre the link in

Original Poster

Adam2050;5257645

Not sure I want 4" inch smell balls sure if you post this, all the humour … Not sure I want 4" inch smell balls sure if you post this, all the humour sheep will post this extremely hot.

my friend thought i was very strange giggling in tesco taking pictures with my phone - i did buy one though ..... but if i post it in the deals section wont that be a double thread or something and i'll get into trouble for it?

Thats a cracker :lol:

Could these be South Park's chocolate salty balls that have gone off?

Original Poster

shosie;5257656

theres like a little picture of a mountain click that as pasre the link in

not when i was opening the post there wasn't - it just had title, description and topic nowhere to put in a pic

Perhaps rappy has had his op.

babybutton;5257672

my friend thought i was very strange giggling in tesco taking pictures … my friend thought i was very strange giggling in tesco taking pictures with my phone - i did buy one though ..... but if i post it in the deals section wont that be a double thread or something and i'll get into trouble for it?

No as your not benifiting from it.

babybutton;5257688

not when i was opening the post there wasn't - it just had title, … not when i was opening the post there wasn't - it just had title, description and topic nowhere to put in a pic

You cant add pics to the opening post on any thread fore some reason, theres a few quirks in it like the swear filter not working on opening posts either.

Banned

greg_68;5257713

Perhaps rappy has had his op.

:giggle:

Original Poster

have to also point out that the "hurry while stocks last" bit is very apt as there was in fact only one left - apparently smelly balls must be very popular this season!

lol, what is it?

Original Poster

owens101;5257966

lol, what is it?

a 4 inch smelly ball!!!

babybutton;5258029

a 4 inch smelly ball!!!

that's just wierd! what does it smell of? is it for the home, kids or pets?

owens101;5258194

that's just wierd! what does it smell of? is it for the home, kids or … that's just wierd! what does it smell of? is it for the home, kids or pets?

Hehe that was my question too - If it smells lovely I'll put it in my husbands sock drawer - If it smells yucky - give it to my son to tease his mates with!

Original Poster

owens101;5258194

that's just wierd! what does it smell of? is it for the home, kids or … that's just wierd! what does it smell of? is it for the home, kids or pets?

ok the post was generally for the fun of it being smelly balls but seeing as all the interest as to what they actually are i'll put a pic on and theyre for the kids and they do actually smell really nice - you can get them in like 5 different smells or something. this one is apple (as you may have guessed) http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/2730/012zxm.jpg

babybutton;5257641

Ur welcome hun.......u can't put a pic up in the opening thread just in a post:thumbsup:

babybutton;5257688

not when i was opening the post there wasn't - it just had title, … not when i was opening the post there wasn't - it just had title, description and topic nowhere to put in a pic

cant do it in original post has to be onje of these posts

I remember when my eldest was a toddler, about 17 years ago, he had big smelly balls, orange, strawberry and apple scented

What do they do with them?

Are my kids missing out cos they don't have smelly balls? They keep telling me I am a bad mum, maybe they are right :roll:

fireheaven;5259834

What do they do with them? Are my kids missing out cos they don't have … What do they do with them? Are my kids missing out cos they don't have smelly balls? They keep telling me I am a bad mum, maybe they are right :roll:

sniff them and throw them around :-D

fireheaven;5259834

What do they do with them? Are my kids missing out cos they don't have … What do they do with them? Are my kids missing out cos they don't have smelly balls? They keep telling me I am a bad mum, maybe they are right :roll:

its just like a normal ball sept they smell.

bitseylango;5259851

sniff them and throw them around :-D

shosie;5259853

its just like a normal ball sept they smell.

Ohh ok :oops:

Its been a long day lol

fireheaven;5259834

LOL - my kid told me I was a bad mummy today - because I made him apologise to another child!

He doesn't have smelly balls either - so maybe I am a bad mummy.

BTW - I think the balls are really cute :-D

Original Poster

Butterflies;5262144

BTW - I think the balls are really cute :-D

yeah they are and i can say my children have smelly balls!!! although so do i :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614060
    2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1254
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523396
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356121

See more discussions