Groups

Was on chatroulette and....

Banned
    Finally got an 'entertaining' woman toys and all, and all I did was smile. Regret missing this chance, the shock of not seeing some dudes so and so left me clueless. What would you have done ?

9 Comments

Waited to see if I ended up on YouTube or not for my reactions

youtube.com/wat…u1E

lottysdad08;8831569

even bigger fail :w00t:

bigflump;8831571

hahahahaha was just about to post same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigflump;8831571

Haha beat me to it. I was just going to put 'ironic' :-D

bossyboots;8831573

hahahahaha was just about to post same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then it was gone :lol:

Original Poster Banned

DragonChris;8831562

Waited to see if I ended up on YouTube or not for my reactions … Waited to see if I ended up on YouTube or not for my reactions :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBFNaA7u1E

This is why I didn't do much. It might have come back to haunt me had one of my mates stumbled across it.

Banned

JeffreyBruma;8831645

This is why I didn't do much. It might have come back to haunt me had one … This is why I didn't do much. It might have come back to haunt me had one of my mates stumbled across it.

Or worse still the OH

Original Poster Banned

lottysdad08;8831659

Or worse still the OH

Luckily there isn't one. Really missed out thinking back , 10/10 for hotness :-(

DragonChris;8831562

Waited to see if I ended up on YouTube or not for my reactions … Waited to see if I ended up on YouTube or not for my reactions :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qBFNaA7u1E

ha ha ha ha ha ha that dude is funny
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1313
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions