Was your Nintendo Switch console box sealed?

Found 3rd Mar
Can anyone tell me if their Switch box was sealed when they received it? Did it have a Nintendo seal or a clear plastic seal on it? I have received mine but no sign of a seal.

14 Comments

Mine wasn't sealed. Ordered mine from nintendo store uk.

No. google it. there's a reddit thread. it's idiotic. any warehouse staff can and will be nicking stuff

Least you got yours ;o(

paulpso

No. google it. there's a reddit thread. it's idiotic. any warehouse staff … No. google it. there's a reddit thread. it's idiotic. any warehouse staff can and will be nicking stuff

You got a link to the reddit page? I've tried searching with no luck.

drubbsy

You got a link to the reddit page? I've tried searching with no luck.

Yup.

paulpso

Yup.

Many thanks!

Original Poster

Just called Smyths, they said the same it all comes unsealed. The only console they see of Nintendo that is sealed was the 3DS/DS

many warehouse staff now walk through a tunnel into a metal detector so its almost impossible to steal

tomminator

many warehouse staff now walk through a tunnel into a metal detector so … many warehouse staff now walk through a tunnel into a metal detector so its almost impossible to steal

Nothing's impossible, my friend Ethan told me

Bought from Amazon, not sealed. P.S. There are still honest people in this world, so dont expect the contents to be awol!

Had email yesterday from Nintendo saying being dispatched next day delivery but didn't arrive, tracking ref says royal mail awaiting on them so no way am I even getting it tomorrow, not happy.

so glad this thread was opened and cleared up the confusion.. I just looked at mine and wasn't sealed!

Glad I'm not only one, mine was unsealed and had a few marks on screen so I was all ready to kick off. Thankfully they wiped off though. Massive proprietary charger sucks ass.

buckham_uk

Nothing's impossible, my friend Ethan told me

Nice.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769555
    2. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games33
    3. Anyone else bored of video gaming2849
    4. Add one, leave one game54415461

See more discussions