EXPIRED

washer dryer

Am very taken with the Hotpoint Aquarius washer dryer which I wanted to buy for my new kitchen along with matching dishwasher. However Which? think it has poor drying times and I know that is something to watch out for with washer dryers. Does anyone have experience of this model?

2 Comments

I have had this and got rid of it. It never got the clothes properly dry. Now i have hotpoint aquarius washer and seperate condenser dryer which is the best ever

We have a Hotpoint Aquarius washer dryer that is about two years old and came with five year parts warranty.

It stopped working at the weekend - and what they fail to mention with the five year parts warranty is you are stuck using their own repairers who have a call out charge of 90 quid and a minimum additional fee of 45 quid for the first hour - so 135 quid. However, if they repair man does not have the replacement part with him - its another minimum of 90 call out and 45 per hour with one hour minimum.

So if he does not have the part with him - you are paying over 2/3s of the cost of the appliance.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)66
    2. American Road Trip11
    3. Iptv810
    4. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33

See more discussions