Groups
    EXPIRED

washer dryer

my son needs one for new flat. I know they are not ideal but all he has space for. Can anyone recommend a make/model they have that they are pleased with?

3 Comments

I have a hotpoint washer/dryer in UK and also one here in Spain. I personally think they are wonderful.
    I would recommend the Hotpoint very much, very reliable.

I bought a Zanussi ZWD12270 Washer Dryer from John Lewis, for £329 it has a 2 year guarantee and I'm very happy with it. You can use this code YPP667MPL543 for another £15 off (if a new customer) and use quidco. Free delivery at the moment. I also got refunded an extra £20 as I complained as the delivery date was 2 weeks instead of the 7 days it stated when I ordered.

Original Poster

bullterrier;1740798

I have a hotpoint washer/dryer in UK and also one here in Spain. I … I have a hotpoint washer/dryer in UK and also one here in Spain. I personally think they are wonderful.I would recommend the Hotpoint very much, very reliable.

Does anyone else have a Hotpoint washer dryer please and can recommend it - some of the reviews are not very good but I have been considering their machines - Bullterrier I have sent you a private message as had a further question.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Has your £2.50 Topcashback been paid from the last offer?22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!2027
      3. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      4. Back to European satellite tv32

See more discussions