Washer Dryer

Found 20th Aug 2017
can anybody recommend a good deal as we don't have room in the new house for both
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
From experience i would never have a Washer . Dryer again , the two don't seem to work together as when the Dryer kicks in it is doing catch up as every thing in the drum is wet and takes well over two hours to dry a small load , if you have deep pockets then go for it , surely you must have room to put a Dryer on top of the washer ?
scaffolder1 h, 44 m ago

From experience i would never have a Washer . Dryer again , the two don't …From experience i would never have a Washer . Dryer again , the two don't seem to work together as when the Dryer kicks in it is doing catch up as every thing in the drum is wet and takes well over two hours to dry a small load , if you have deep pockets then go for it , surely you must have room to put a Dryer on top of the washer ?

Totally agree, not only are you they rubbish but you still read the occasional horror story about malfunctions causing safety issues.

Would say to OP if you can't accommodate the two separate appliances make some space in the airing cupboard, get some clothes horses, getas much as possible on the line outside or if worst comes to the worst dry stuff on the radiator
We have a regular tumble dryer in the garage if that's an option for you. Had a washer dryer years ago and it was pretty poor. Took much longer to dry clothes, never dried them fully and used an awful lot of water whilst doing so.
Not very helpful comments above. I have the Samsung ecobubble and would recommend it. No idea what's going cheap right now though. LG are supposed to be really good too. I use the dryer function throughout winter and sometimes even during our lovely British summer weather.
A washer dryer is never going to be as good as a stand alone dryer but if you haven't got the luxury of space then they're still good. I've had washer dryers for the past 15 years and I can honestly they've only got better at drying. I'm on my third the first was supplied by the landlord, second was 10 years old and the newest I bought last April and thankfully no issues. Samsung come with 5 years warranty if you register the product and 10 years on the motor.

Hope that helps
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants