Expired

Washer dryer which brand better

Found 28th Sep 2017
Hi all members,
I want suggestions about washer dryer, which is better.
I am looking for less noisier & budget option as well.
Thank you all
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
I bought candy from tesco 2 in 1 tumble dryer and washer its very good
Not White Knight 😡
Get a Beko
Good washer dryers are like unicorn's, they don't exist.
If you really can't have a separate washer and dryer then just buy a cheap one as it will be less upsetting when it fails.
Original Poster
Actually i moved to new house & here is no space for separate washer and Dryer, so that,s why i am looking for washer dryer together
LGf1695rdh is 12kg wash/8kg dry which is A rated performance having a direct drive motor.
It carries a five year machine warranty/10 year motor warranty.
Not one of the cheapest but one of the best.
telecome201113 h, 21 m ago

Actually i moved to new house & here is no space for separate washer and …Actually i moved to new house & here is no space for separate washer and Dryer, so that,s why i am looking for washer dryer together

We have a dryer in the garage if that's an option for you.
telecome201113 h, 25 m ago

Actually i moved to new house & here is no space for separate washer and …Actually i moved to new house & here is no space for separate washer and Dryer, so that,s why i am looking for washer dryer together

A condenser dryer can go virtually anywhere. Washer/dryers really are terribly unreliable, take about 5 times longer to dry and will often still leave your clothes wet. Very uneconomical too.
Pandamansays3 h, 9 m ago

We have a dryer in the garage if that's an option for you.

Sorry, I'm not offering to dry your clothes for you merely pointing out an option!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants