Found 11th Oct 2007
looking for a washing machine. without dryer just the washing machine. anyone know were to get a cheap one from? something around 150 or just under 200.
repp will be given.

8 Comments

Any particular colour?
What spin speed?
What sort of job is to be done ie will it be used a lot?

OK I HAVE FOR YOU A BRAND NAME HOTPOINT WASHING MACHINE....

Hotpoint HVL211 £209.99 @ EMPIRE DIRECT BUT ONLY £198.04 @ DIXONS

SO YOU PROBLY THINKING BUY IT FROM DIXONS BUT STOP..........

GET EMPIREDIRECT TO PRICE MATCH IT FOR YOU......THEN PAY £19.99 FOR THE EMPIREDIRECT EDEXTRA MEMBERSHIP WHICH WILL GIVE YOU 3 YEAR COVER (NORMALLY WILL COST YOU OVER £100 EASILY)

SO YOU WILL HAVE THE Hotpoint HVL211 WITH 3 YEAR COVER FOR UNDER 220.........

CAN ANYONE BEAT THAT?

IF NOT LEAVE SOM REP...........

THANKS!!!

Ps. A Quick Froogle Search And I Realised That Argos And Tesco Direct Sell Just The Washing Machine With Standard 1 Year Gurantee For £240

So Saving £20 And Getting 3 Year Cover????

Original Poster

widstyle

OK I HAVE FOR YOU A BRAND NAME HOTPOINT WASHING MACHINE....Hotpoint … OK I HAVE FOR YOU A BRAND NAME HOTPOINT WASHING MACHINE....Hotpoint HVL211 £209.99 @ EMPIRE DIRECT BUT ONLY £198.04 @ DIXONSSO YOU PROBLY THINKING BUY IT FROM DIXONS BUT STOP..........GET EMPIREDIRECT TO PRICE MATCH IT FOR YOU......THEN PAY £19.99 FOR THE EMPIREDIRECT EDEXTRA MEMBERSHIP WHICH WILL GIVE YOU 3 YEAR COVER (NORMALLY WILL COST YOU OVER £100 EASILY)SO YOU WILL HAVE THE Hotpoint HVL211 WITH 3 YEAR COVER FOR UNDER 220.........CAN ANYONE BEAT THAT?IF NOT LEAVE SOM REP...........THANKS!!!

nice one! but ill be going for the dixons one because if i pay with my credit card i get 1 year extra warranty on all electricals. repped for your help and efforts.

Original Poster

ok i need a washing machine today so is there anywhere were i can pick it up? like comet or a store like that?

this is available at currys on reserve and collect ]indesit washer £199.95
or this one ]beko washer£189.95

Hope that helps

There is also this at comet which is collect at store ]Haier washer £189.99 1200 spin.

Have not heard of this make before though,but seems a reasonable price.

Original Poster

thanks alot for those. repped.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54315390
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322823
    3. word association Game74244868
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2585

See more discussions