Washing machine

Found 8th Dec 2017
Looking for new washing machine

Not sure what to look for or anything to avoid. Are there any offers on at the moment or should I wait a little longer to get one in the sale.

I have some amazon voucher would anyone recommend buying knew from them? And pay the difference on credit card?
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Try ao.com
Avoid indesit and hotpoint they may be cheap but aren’t reliable and they come with only a parts warranty which means you need to pay over £100 labour charges. Look for one with a long warranty and try John Lewis especially with their price match and possibly extended warranty.
Would steer clear of some of the cheaper models, those brands have been linked to house fires 🔥
All depends on what you want to spend. I’ve got a Miele and would highly recommend them.
Liam_18827 m ago

All depends on what you want to spend. I’ve got a Miele and would highly r …All depends on what you want to spend. I’ve got a Miele and would highly recommend them.

Either Miele....which will last 20-25 years

or Beko which can be easily repaired as opposed to Bosch which aren't manufactured in Germany and have closed units which are expensive to repair.
Wish I could afford a miele. Didn't know that about bosch.

I was looking at Indesit glas you told me about that.

What about bush what are these like?

I'm looking around £200 mark

Would anyone recommend getting from Amazon?
Edited by: "anonyy1" 8th Dec 2017
Do not buy a hoover. Had 3 problems in 2 years! I didn't think of it much when i bought it and now i think too much
Zanussi or AEG are very reliable.
RichSturman10 h, 40 m ago

Zanussi or AEG are very reliable.

Can't see anything is £200 range for those two brands
Edited by: "anonyy1" 9th Dec 2017
My last 2 washing machines have been 8,kg load Indesit machines, first one lasted 6 years and the one I'm using to date is going strong since 2012, we are a family of 5 and the machine is used most days, sometimes twice. For under £200 I can not complain and until they start becoming unreliable I will stick with Indesit for now. I am happy to get 6 years or more for £200. If I was looking for something now I would probably go for something like this model, 8kg with 1400 spin. tesco.com/dir…123
Edited by: "SOUTHWALES" 9th Dec 2017
Have a look at Candy. They are very good budget machines.
Would anyone recommend buying from Amazon as I have vouchers?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions