Groups

washing machine

My washing machine has just gone bang!!! its totally knackered tripped the leccy and when I put it back on it banged off again :O( .

Does anyone know of any offers anywhere for a new one?

Help will be repped xx

16 Comments

check this out at tesco's direct...get clubcard points aswell

direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx

£149 Beko

Have you had a quick look to see if there is water dripping on electrics or suchlike? Sounds as if its shorting to me, maybe you don't need a new one?

Original Poster

MAIA;5515346

Have you had a quick look to see if there is water dripping on electrics … Have you had a quick look to see if there is water dripping on electrics or suchlike? Sounds as if its shorting to me, maybe you don't need a new one?

nah I cant do owt like that lol Ill get other half to looked at it when he comes home xxx

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull;5515328

check this out at tesco's direct...get clubcard points … check this out at tesco's direct...get clubcard points aswellhttp://direct.tesco.com/q/R.205-0327.aspx£149 Beko

thanks but its saying that its been discontinued :oops: xxx

ceira*freya;5515365

nah I cant do owt like that lol Ill get other half to looked at it when … nah I cant do owt like that lol Ill get other half to looked at it when he comes home xxx

Fair enough, might be safer;-) I was well chuffed though when I had a fiddle with my old washer and managed to fix it with a spare part costing about £12! I was all set to buy a new one, so spent the money on much more interesting stuff:p

Don't know much in any deals but they cna be bought for around the £200 mark.

You would be best buy from a website or shop that takes away the old one too.

this at john lewis indesit £229 2 years g/tee

johnlewis.com/230…spx

again have to check availability

Original Poster

MAIA;5515420

Fair enough, might be safer;-) I was well chuffed though when I had a … Fair enough, might be safer;-) I was well chuffed though when I had a fiddle with my old washer and managed to fix it with a spare part costing about £12! I was all set to buy a new one, so spent the money on much more interesting stuff:p

yeah its a pain. Ive just bought 2 beds for the little ones too and thought to myself hopefully that'l be the last things I gotta buy for a while :roll: xx

Original Poster

taurus_the_bull;5515441

this at john lewis indesit £229 2 years … this at john lewis indesit £229 2 years g/teehttp://www.johnlewis.com/230445774/Product.aspxagain have to check availability

cheers will check it out x

Someone posted a few useful websites on here not so long ago. If you do a quick search for cheap electricals on hotukdeals search you might come up with them?

Original Poster

=Mum2Connor&Cerys;5515429]Don't know much in any deals but they cna be bought for around the £200 mark.

You would be best buy from a website or shop that takes away the old one too.[/QUOTE]

yeah im hoping thed take it away

Original Poster

MAIA;5515481

Someone posted a few useful websites on here not so long ago. If you do a … Someone posted a few useful websites on here not so long ago. If you do a quick search for cheap electricals on hotukdeals search you might come up with them?

yeah will do cheers chick xxx

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

£156.49

and £69.99 for 3 years breakdown cover if you wish? It's not a posh brand but it's got 4/5 stars.

Mine did something like that a few months ago, turned out the drum had split and sheared through the heater element, which is what caused the electricity to trip. Might be easier to get a new drum put in than get a new one, I think it cost about £100-120 form memory.....

Original Poster

cheers everyone will rep later cos off to work now xxxxxx

mine machine did that aswell had to change the fuse twice thought a would have to buy a new one but its okay now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846166
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764206
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio44
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136

See more discussions