Groups
    EXPIRED

Washing machine

Need a cheap and cheerful washine machine - for 2 people - tend to do a wash every couple of days.

Heeeeeeeeeeelp!

15 Comments

The only help I can give you Becks is avoid Beko unless you are happy for your wash to take well over 3 hours

Original Poster

fireheaven

The only help I can give you Becks is avoid Beko unless you are happy for … The only help I can give you Becks is avoid Beko unless you are happy for your wash to take well over 3 hours

And that is the cheapest make I can find too :w00t:
    To be honest - anything is better than hand-washing!

Well mine works absolutely fine but just takes ages even on time save. I am very impatient, lol.

My old machine, an Indesit (sp) was very very good and lasted 6 years and I usually do at least two washes a day because of the kids.

As you said anything is better than hand washing

I'm also on the lookout for a very cheap machine, discount codes to bring it down cheaper etc, don't want to thread-jack!

Original Poster

NintendoSensei

I'm also on the lookout for a very cheap machine, discount codes to bring … I'm also on the lookout for a very cheap machine, discount codes to bring it down cheaper etc, don't want to thread-jack!

Its not a problem :thumbsup: Are you hand-wasing :giggle:

Fortunately not me, my mother is though! So i need to sort that out, was looking at the Comet Beko for £155, but out of stock everywhere.

Original Poster

NintendoSensei

Fortunately not me, my mother is though! So i need to sort that out, was … Fortunately not me, my mother is though! So i need to sort that out, was looking at the Comet Beko for £155, but out of stock everywhere.

Seen that - think i may end up with that if i cant get anything cheaper.
    Asda were in stock I think.

Johnlewis Indicit or Tricity at £199. Use £10 voucher plus 8% quidco £16= £173 and free 2 year warrenty.

Had a Zanussi for about 12 years before it bit the dust

I keep buying cheap washing machines,usually lowest price I can find,or say I have some catalogue cashback,I will put to it,last time I put about £80 cashback from Empire to their cheapest 1.Anyway I have had 2 in about 6 yrs,maybe I'm expecting too much for them last longer,but next time I hope to spend a bit more than I normally do on them.

Don't suppose this'll help anyone - I have an old Ariston that worked hard - but under insurance deal had a new drum fitted and new control panel. Insurance took too long to get fixed and we bought another in the meantime. £50 for anyone who can pick it up - Barnard Castle. For light useage will be a good washer

Original Poster

Thanks for all the help all - still looking - going into town tomorrow to hunt one down hopefully!

I was in my local B&Q on Saturday and they had cheap washing machines in the sale. Sorry dont remember the make, but the price was good.

Co-op electrical have Beko £164.99 and Indesit £179.99 models with free timed delivery & 2% Quidco. If you can afford the extra buy the Bosch at £254.99 - this will last at least twice as long. I recommend co-op service and support.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv812
      2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      3. Recommend a free reminder app44
      4. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22

See more discussions