Washing Machine deals

Posted 27th Oct
I’m pretty desperate for a new machine but keep getting told to hold on for Black Friday deals.

Does anyone have any experience of buying appliances during Black Friday?

Worth me hanging on or not?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Get Domestic and general insurance you pay a few pennies a month when something happens they fix or replace at no cost.
Basel27/10/2019 13:44

Get Domestic and general insurance you pay a few pennies a month when …Get Domestic and general insurance you pay a few pennies a month when something happens they fix or replace at no cost.

Totally agree but quit when it's too old or they won't cover it fully! (They will let you know when this happens) mine is 10y old I fix it myself ATM but also looking for a replacement v.soon
My then 10 and a half year old wash machine got replaced 4 years ago by D&G to a like for like costing approx £550 fully loaded with features. I didn’t pay a penny, in fact I made on it as I got cash back.
38799424-K939o.jpg
get a cheapy, around £200, its just your luck nowadays, if it needs repaired in first year under warranty get yourself dom gen insurance for future repairs.
10x 12 x monthly insurance you sure you came out ontop ?
It pays, you know how many times they came out to repair?
Basel27/10/2019 13:57

It pays, you know how many times they came out to repair?

I guess were heavy users, we do about 4-5 washes a day.
I'm in the exact same situation. Washing machine crapped out on me this morning.
Why is my washing machine sometimes not spinning? Had it about 5yr now

Doesn't spin at end of some washes so I set it to spin only and still won't spin. Sometimes does spin though

Have to rinse each clothing by hand before chucking in dryer
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 27th Oct
Don’t pay for an extra labour warranty on a cheap machine which comes with a 10 year parts warranty it makes them cost more than machine for a little bit more that comes with a 5 year warranty
If it is still working, hand on to it.
if it completely dead, get new now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants