Groups
    EXPIRED

Washing Machine Deals

Ok, so Sales, Sales, Sales overload.

My trustworthy 12yr old whirlpool washer/dryer has finally gone and died on us :o(

Ive overloaded my system with prices, specs, makes, etc, so thought someone might be able to help here?

Looking to spend no more than £300 -that can be for a washing machine or a washer/dryer if it can fit in that budget.

I cant think of any specific specifications, but ask away and ill answer the best i can.

PLEASE can anybody point me somewhere for a GOOD washing machine??

Thanks guys!!

5 Comments

Go to BustBuy .I bought this Washing Machine couple of weeks before @ £ 310.00. Now its in £279.99 and 20% cash back through Topcashback/Quidco.
    bestbuy.co.uk/pro…spx

shine1290

Go to BustBuy .I bought this Washing Machine couple of weeks before @ £ … Go to BustBuy .I bought this Washing Machine couple of weeks before @ £ 310.00. Now its in £279.99 and 20% cash back through Topcashback/Quidco.http://www.bestbuy.co.uk/product/1000133286/hotpoint-wmd962p-washing-machine.aspx

We had a similar model about 2 years ago and it was always breaking down and very unreliable.

Comet have a few, my mum just got one for just over 150quid from there. They are doing online specials

I found this company cheap and would recommend them.I have just got an lg washer for £306 and picked it up from their warehouse nr wakefield to save delivery.It is a superb washer and has an 8kgs load( not sure what you are after), comes with a 2 yr guarantee ( when i rung lg up they tried to flog me a 5 yr plan but i left it at 2)and 10 yrs for the motor.It is very quiet as it has a direct drive motor.
    jualdomestics.com/ind…568
    might be something on their site, best buy seems the cheapest but there isn't a store anywhere near me and these were cheaper than currys, comet etc when i had to get one before christmas

hutchir0 - I've got the exact same washer and it is very good. Quiet, efficient, and good VFM.

I bought it from Electrocentre which is the same price but with free delivery. No problem with this company whatsoever.

Willow79 - I don't think Electrocentre deliver to Northern Ireland, but at least you have a recommendation.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?22
      2. Just an thought regarding Paypal45
      3. Car park fine UKPC1521
      4. Baby seat hiring car abroad68

See more discussions