Washing machine for a couple

Found 9th Sep 2017
What washing machine would you recommend for a couple moving in together. Washing will be twice a week.

Any good deals around? Where's a good place for a bargain?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
Personally I just go for a cheap machine to which there are loads about. No smaller than 7kg load is about right. You can pick up one for around £200.Most people use just 1 or 2 programs settings so having a display panel like a spaceship is a waste of money. Don't get a machine with a spin under 1100 rpm. Ours is 1600 and some items feel dry when they come out. argos.co.uk/pro…BwE
Thanks I'm looking to get washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and toaster.
Where is a good place to get a bundle deal?
Get down currys and haggle on that lot I would.Get them to at least price match the lot. I stick to same brands to so all the same shade of white. Bit ocd. Lol
i like bosch washing machines but you could get beko, which is cheaper. below 7kg will be fine but i got a 7kg recently and really appreciate the bigger drum just for the sake of it

i think the higher capacity will mean the machine should last longer as the motor should be more powerful to cope with the heavier load in my opinion.
mutley135 m ago

i like bosch washing machines but you could get beko, which is cheaper. …i like bosch washing machines but you could get beko, which is cheaper. below 7kg will be fine but i got a 7kg recently and really appreciate the bigger drum just for the sake of it i think the higher capacity will mean the machine should last longer as the motor should be more powerful to cope with the heavier load in my opinion.

Unlikely, Often the motors are identical, Even in the so called faster spinning machines the motors are often the same. The motherboard ( Brain ) controls the speed etc..
Try a local electrical retailer, probably more likely to offer a multi buy discount.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions