Washing machine fridge freezer

Posted 8th May
Hi looking to buy fridge freezer and washing machine any recommendations will be very appreciated as am not sure what to buy or look for. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
And for a moment, I thought someone was looking for a single machine that combines all this
12 Comments
Washing machine i'd definately go for one with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee like a samsung ecobubble.
And for a moment, I thought someone was looking for a single machine that combines all this
bozo00708/05/2020 14:32

And for a moment, I thought someone was looking for a single machine that …And for a moment, I thought someone was looking for a single machine that combines all this

I clicked on this specifically to see if that was the question!
Check Currys/AO. Filters will show you what options there are and you can see what you would prefer.

fridge freezer: Split between fridge and freezer is uour preference. You def want frost free.

wash machine: The larger the drum the better. At least 8kg and go larger if you can. check programs suit you (quick wash time for example). Ones with digital inverter motors (direct drive) are quieter and more reliable.

min 2 year warranty. Brand depends in budget.
Washing machine I would highly recommend LG, mine is 7 years old and still going strong. No issues ever
m1keyp1key08/05/2020 14:02

Washing machine i'd definately go for one with a 5 year parts and labour …Washing machine i'd definately go for one with a 5 year parts and labour guarantee like a samsung ecobubble.

Hi thanks i bought one from costco but the drum wouldn’t spin after only having it for 2 months. Luckily costco ave excellent customer service they gonna refund without any hassle.
Sam22308/05/2020 15:46

Check Currys/AO. Filters will show you what options there are and you can …Check Currys/AO. Filters will show you what options there are and you can see what you would prefer.fridge freezer: Split between fridge and freezer is uour preference. You def want frost free. wash machine: The larger the drum the better. At least 8kg and go larger if you can. check programs suit you (quick wash time for example). Ones with digital inverter motors (direct drive) are quieter and more reliable.min 2 year warranty. Brand depends in budget.

Thanks alot I really appreciate ur input
ndyanem08/05/2020 17:32

Washing machine I would highly recommend LG, mine is 7 years old and still …Washing machine I would highly recommend LG, mine is 7 years old and still going strong. No issues ever

Hi thx which one plz?
HappyShopper09/05/2020 03:36

https://www.hotukdeals.com/discussions/things-to-consider-when-buying-a-new-fridge-freezer-3385699

Thanks that was very useful
JejoAma09/05/2020 12:29

Hi thanks i bought one from costco but the drum wouldn’t spin after only h …Hi thanks i bought one from costco but the drum wouldn’t spin after only having it for 2 months. Luckily costco ave excellent customer service they gonna refund without any hassle.

had our ecobubble years and it's been absolutely brilliant.
Got a Siemens for both fridge freezer (frost free 60/40 split), and washing machine (7 kg) from John Lewis on sale. Medium range, still smashing it 5 years on.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions