Washing machine help

Found 17th May 2012
Hubby has given me a £300 ish budget for a washing machine, i have silver appliances so would like a silver machine. I know very little about who makes them etc, obv i know bosch or miele are the best but these are out of my budget.
Ive seen these and wondered if any of you have any thoughts or help they can offer?
LG F1222TD5 1200 - rpm spin 8Kg Silver Direct Drive Washing Machine or Hotpoint WMPF762G Graphite Washing Machine
thanks xxxxx

8 Comments

Original Poster

thankyou, any thoughts or recommendations regarding make? :))

its not a top make but I have a Beko one, really reasonable price wise and you can get large drum capacity. Mine is great never had any issues with it

I dont think 'makes' are that relevant these days. Bosch arent as good as they used to be, and Miele are over priced. As long as it washes your clothes and does what you want it to do then thats all that matters. Look for a good guarantee if you can get one thrown in for free for easy peace of mind. I have a hotpoint aqualtis which has been fine for about 4 years now (touches wood).

Banned

We bought a Samsung last year when our hotpoint broke down. Has LOADS of features 7 kilo has diamond drum, steam refresh, digital display, auto weight for water save and more. Was silver as well. Looked around online was £269 delivered with a 2 year warranty. Gets very good reviews before we bought and it does a brilliant job! Looks very nice as well. Would probably recommend you look into the samsung machines.

dga

I really like the LG ones, got a steam feature +8KG washer for less than … I really like the LG ones, got a steam feature +8KG washer for less than £380 on the high street.

is the steam washing machine any good compared to the standard washing machines?

boots appliances.....they do good deals

Original Poster

The lg has a two year warranty and the hot point is one year, like the samsung but their depth is slightly to large for my work top, need a 55 ish depth rather than a 60! Thanks for all ur help guys
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants