washing Machine Help

Hi

need help with a washing machine that has quick wash that actually washes please give me model number as I am fed up with a Beko currys flogged the Mrs which takes 2 1/2 plus hours per cycle meaning you can only get one wash per day.

with a family I need to do at least 2 washes per day so any help with a decent quick wash machine that actually works and not a gimmick would be appreciated

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

21 Comments

I have become and it takes 40 min max ?

my beko has a quick was of 18 minutes they all have it just need to search thru the settings..

I have beko and takes 32mins for quickwash

If its 2.5 hours long that must be the eco wash ... even just a norm cottons wash at 40c is 1hr 40mins

Perhaps if you post the model, someone could help you find the quicker wash cycles. There may even be a quick you tube clip.

try a bosch maxx 1400:quick wash on "speed perfect" 1 hour 4 mins

Should of gone to specsavers

Cool washes don't take too long on most washing machines, mine does it in 46 mins

I have an 8kg Samsung Ecobubble. The setting we use most is the "daily wash" setting. It only takes just over an hour and the clothes come out lovely and clean. It also has a 1400 rpm spin cycle. I would highly recommend one. The quick was setting takes only 15 minutes, but we've never used it.
Edited by: "andyp1979" 15th Dec 2016

All our Hoover washing machines have had a quick wash. I think most on line white good retailers have tick boxes to specify a quick wash option when searching. Current model we have is DYN9164DPG. Very happy with it. Has a 14min quick wash and a 'wash time' option to reduce the time of all the main washes. Quicker washes use more energy but if you have to then the option is there

My Samsung Addwash ecobubble does a fast daily wash in 1hr 2 mins, a quick 30min and a 15 min wash too. So pleased with my machine. model is WW80k5413UW , got it from ao.com I did a youtube review for ao.com .
Edited by: "snow-white" 15th Dec 2016

Even the longer washes have a facilty of making them shorter. Best sometimes to properly read the instructions on newer machines. Apologies if you have but for example on our whirlpool if you set it to jeans or cotton at 40 degrees it will take 3 hours 10 minutes lol. I just use a different setting at 40 degrees and yhe time is between 50 and 70 minutes depending on weight loaded. Also you will find if machine is loaded to maximum weight the wash cycles are usually longer anyway as if you have more washing it needs longer to wash them properly. Ours has a 15 minute quick wash which in my opinion is only good enough for perhaps hand or tea towels. I would certainly want my socks in for longer than that !!
Edited by: "Smartguy1" 15th Dec 2016

mintcondition

Should of gone to specsavers

or even Should HAVE gone to Specsavers

we have the LG direct drive machine and it does a good wash in 30mins, normal wash is an intensive 60, which is just what it says, intensivecwash done in 60min.

Looks like Samsung and LG are thinking about short wash cycles that are more appropriate. Our last washer had a 40 minute wash cycle which was great for most things.

snow-white

My Samsung Addwash ecobubble does a fast daily wash in 1hr 2 mins, a … My Samsung Addwash ecobubble does a fast daily wash in 1hr 2 mins, a quick 30min and a 15 min wash too. So pleased with my machine. model is WW80k5413UW , got it from ao.com I did a youtube review for ao.com .

I misread your post . I won't tell you exactly what I read because I'll get my wrists slapped by the mods but I inadvertantly put a full stop after the word daily and changed the s in fast into an r . Completely changed the meaning of the sentence

I have a Beko I got from John lewis a few years back. Still excellent. The only (bar woolens) setting I use is the 'daily wash' You can set temperature (from 30-90) and spin within that setting, It's perfect and am no longer surprised that many machines to do not have the flexibility required by many households. A wash at 60 deg takes 58 mins and at 40 takes 47.

gordies

or even Should HAVE gone to Specsavers

​ X)

2 1/2 hour cycle as the shortest, that can't be right. That's extreme length even for a long wash. You probably read the instructions wrong. My washer/dryer has a 35 minute wash and part dry cycle lol.

Original Poster

snow-white

My Samsung Addwash ecobubble does a fast daily wash in 1hr 2 mins, a … My Samsung Addwash ecobubble does a fast daily wash in 1hr 2 mins, a quick 30min and a 15 min wash too. So pleased with my machine. model is WW80k5413UW , got it from ao.com I did a youtube review for ao.com .

cheers

Henvig

Perhaps if you post the model, someone could help you find the quicker … Perhaps if you post the model, someone could help you find the quicker wash cycles. There may even be a quick you tube clip.

​i don't think op wants t know how to use. the quick wash option on that Machine as it doesn't wash the clothes properly hr wants know a machine that does a quick was well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Kia Rio 1.0 T-GDI (petrol) vs Rio 1.4 CRDI (diesel)23
    2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?812
    3. Issue with a CV rewrite any help appreciated.11
    4. Morrisons Cafe45

See more discussions