Groups

washing machine help...

My washing machine is around 2 months old . Anyway it went funny yesterday and wont drain the water. I have looked for blockages etc and tried all different settings. So i think its just broken. I got it from argos but i didnt take out any warrenty or anything. If i ring them willl they repair it or exchange it? or will i have to pay for it to be fixed

9 Comments

Yes contact Argos, they may well repair or exchange it. They may tell you to contact the manufacturer, but contact Argos first and go from there

could be a spin cycle failure, turn it off then set it to a spin cycle and maybe that will sort it

Should be fixed or replaced for free, I'd push for a replacement. What model is it, I'm guessing Hotpoint.

Banned

washerhelp.co.uk/was…tml

argos are pretty good tho so just ring em and get it sorted

Just remember your first year warranty is ALWAYS from the Point of Sale - specifically Argos. Applies to everything under Sale Of Goods Act.

Dont let them fob you off with contacting manifacturer... if it needs that then its THEM that should be doing the running around. To be fair though Argos are usually pretty good with faults/returns.

Check you filter first though, if they come out and find foriegn object jamming up the pump you may end up with a bill

Squelds;6075843

Just remember your first year warranty is ALWAYS from the Point of Sale - … Just remember your first year warranty is ALWAYS from the Point of Sale - specifically Argos. Applies to everything under Sale Of Goods Act.Dont let them fob you off with contacting manifacturer... if it needs that then its THEM that should be doing the running around. To be fair though Argos are usually pretty good with faults/returns.

Yes Argos are pretty good for returns. Let us know how you get on.

Original Poster

i have checked it , so did my bf and the pump i have rang them and a engineer is comming out to me next week x

have you checked the filter
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1539
      2. Car park fine UKPC1314
      3. Unexpected house guest query (Ratatouille)811
      4. How much would I get for iPhone 6S 64gb rose gold unlocked like new conditi…22

See more discussions