Expired

Washing Machine & Hoover (Bagless) deal needed.... HELP !

Found 27th Mar 2010
Hi Guys/Gals

I'm looking for a cheap sub £200 washing machine and an upright hoover (I though i'd combine my post as both eletricals)

Basically a cheap upright hoover to replace my Vax.... Looking for something that when you pull out the bagless container with the dirt in, you dont have to keep pulling out the filter (to clean every time) if you know what I mean....

Washing machine, needs to include delivery, fitting and old one taken for scrap....

West coast of Scotland can be pricey for delivery etc....

I've had Indesit, Candy and Zanussi etc over the last 15 years and none seem to last for more than a few years, so going to try a cheap one this time.... (It's on all the time lol)

Thanks

maxmix

6 Comments

Original Poster

Thank... will take a look at your link shortly.... Seen a few good deals on here with washing machines

Just trying to get a cheap upright Vacuum that the filter does not need cleaning every time you empty the cylinder thing.... Maybe I should go for a hoover that takes throw away bags

Any ideas ?

Thanks

maxmix

dont ask me about hoovers...i havent found one i get n with yet! at the moment i have a cylinder and an upright...we have long hair so i find the brush head a nightmare..and the cylinder despite being able to suck me up doesnt lift my thick pile carpet!!! hence i use two...

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

this looks good value...spend another 1p and get £5 voucher too

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

this is similar to my cylinder...small capacity and you need to bush the filter each time(but its a one piece you dont remove the filter seperately)

wired.com/rev…uum
and this is my upright...

Original Poster

Still looking for a Vaccum that the filter does not need touched every time you empty...

maxmix

maxmix;8239269

Still looking for a Vaccum that the filter does not need touched every … Still looking for a Vaccum that the filter does not need touched every time you empty...maxmix

well the electrolux doesnt...but its upright and has a bag.
Post a comment
@
    Text