WASHING MACHINE Miele or Bosch??

My LG washing machine is finally coming to an end (thank god I had a 5 year warranty...been repaired so many times) Want to get a good quality machine, but is Miele really worth the extra, or is a Bosch just as good? Anyone know of any deals around?

8 Comments

miele are supposed to be good but i have a bosch and it is brillant this one i have argos.co.uk/sta…htm?engine=froogle&keyword=Bosch+WAE2446BUK+Exxcel+Black+Washing+Machine&_$ja=tsid:11527%7Ccc:%7Cprd:4752024%7Ccat:Kitchen+%26+Laundry+%3E+Washing+Machines+And+Tumble+Dryers+%3E+Washing+Machines

bargain buyer;7916752

miele are supposed to be good but i have a bosch and it is brillant this … miele are supposed to be good but i have a bosch and it is brillant this one i have http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/4752024/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CKitchen%20and%20laundry%7C14418476/c_2/3%7Ccat_15701316%7CWashing%20machines%20and%20tumble%20dryers%7C14418685.htm?engine=froogle&keyword=Bosch+WAE2446BUK+Exxcel+Black+Washing+Machine&_$ja=tsid:11527%7Ccc:%7Cprd:4752024%7Ccat:Kitchen+%26+Laundry+%3E+Washing+Machines+And+Tumble+Dryers+%3E+Washing+Machines

seen it in next for £430 so cheaper than argos

Bosch are fab, most of my appliances are Bosch. Meile are good but a lot more expensive

Miele for reliability, Bosch are middle of the road.

Banned

Everyone makes these threads in to which is the most reliable, nobody really mentions the performance of the washing machines. Do they all just perform as well as another?

I used to work in electrical store and Bosch are very well renonwned for reliability performance and quietness

Had a Bosch washing machine 15 years and it's only had a heating element replaced and the motor brushes twice, also got Bosch dishwasher, fridge, freezer and fridge freezer and they never miss a beat. Just make sure it's made in Germany, some of the cheaper ones aren't

loobie;7916884

Bosch are fab, most of my appliances are Bosch. Meile are good but a lot … Bosch are fab, most of my appliances are Bosch. Meile are good but a lot more expensive

Agreed. No good Miele deals for a while recently either.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Galaxy Note 8 grey import12
    2. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
    3. Tesco vouchers?22
    4. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33

See more discussions