Washing machine under 300£

Posted 8th Nov
Need a new washing machine, can't find anything that really stands out for 300 or under, can stretch to 350 if it's a really good deals

Should I wait for black Friday now ?
Its for a second home.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Currys have plenty of Bekos for under £300 delivered. I bought one 3 years ago for about that and it's been faultless. Might be worth waiting for the next ebay code but you know the cheeky chappies will put the price up first
tallpete3308/11/2019 16:47

Currys have plenty of Bekos for under £300 delivered. I bought one 3 years …Currys have plenty of Bekos for under £300 delivered. I bought one 3 years ago for about that and it's been faultless. Might be worth waiting for the next ebay code but you know the cheeky chappies will put the price up first

Do eBay codes come up often
Once a month or so, mostly 10 or 15%
Soon be Black Friday - should be some good deals about then. Go for one with a large capacity (10Kg is good) as these wash and spin better. Just got in laws a Hoover from Crampton and Moore via eBay when they had 20% off code . Was £349 - £399 most places , Paid £264.
I’d wait for Black Friday personally
+1 beko fan.

Premium brands last about as long before going wrong in my experience. So you might as well just buy a Korean brand like daewoo or decent enough beko and expect it to last 5yrs.
Edited by: "MonkeysUncle" 9th Nov
Stretch to £350 and get a 8kg Samsung eco bubble. I would never buy one without a full 5 year warranty

Avoid Hotpoint with their 10 year warranty. Its worthless after year 1
A washing machine engineer said to aim at Beko at least. The Candy group ones are lowest of the low according to his experience. Obviously experience may vary between high / low brands and amount used. I had a Zanussi for 17-18 years though modern ones may not be built to same standards
Hotpoint £250
Had mine for 14months going strong.
Average use 3 times a week
Apparently Beko offer a 3 year Parts and Labour warranty if you register the product within 30 days of purchase. How good the service would be if something did go wrong is another matter. But it looks like with few exceptions, customer service from even bigger companies like Samsung is not amazing.

But at least with Beko, parts are quite generic and readily available so if something was to go wrong, it should be relatively cheap to get it sorted if out of warranty.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants