Wasnt the play.com sale supposed to start today?

8 replies
Found 21st Dec 2009
yesterday afternoon it said on a banner on play.com, that the play.com sale started tommorow.. it still says that

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

Just been on cant see a banner anywhere..... ?

Yep give it time.

How unexpected, Play have another "biggest ever" sale!

There are actually a few good deals included, see the deals section, but a word of warning - the discounts aren't working properly. I went to the blu-ray BOGOF bit and they've all been reduced from £13.99 to £9.99. However, on adding 2 items to the basket it's still coming up as £13.99 for the pair instead of £9.99

seems to be on now...

looks to be on now..and as always..its not much of a sale

john swfc;7289978

How unexpected, Play have another "biggest ever" sale! There are actually … How unexpected, Play have another "biggest ever" sale! There are actually a few good deals included, see the deals section, but a word of warning - the discounts aren't working properly. I went to the blu-ray BOGOF bit and they've all been reduced from £13.99 to £9.99. However, on adding 2 items to the basket it's still coming up as £13.99 for the pair instead of £9.99

I wish the BOGOF actualy worked - there would be some bargains to be had

They've actually now removed the BOGOF altogether.

So the discs which last week would have cost you £6.99 each (if you bought 2 discs in the offer, obviously) are now costing £9.99 each in the "sale", a near 50% increase in price! :w00t:

Rubbish sale and sick of seeing everyone posting deals for it!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604821
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2098
    3. word association Game74244926
    4. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25115

See more discussions