Expired

Wat to do next!!! Got DSTT and 4gb memory doe DS lite

24 replies
Found 19th Nov 2008
Hi all

Followed the advice and got the 4gb SD HC and DSTT now can someone please direct me how can i format the memory card as there was no card reader. Many thanks.

23 Comments

well you do need a card reader of some sort to format,but also to put things on the card seen as it as to communicate with your comp.....you will have to buy one¬!

Original Poster

Dont they come with memory card. Have ordered the 4gb sdhc card from play will it come with that or no.

Without a card reader you cant do anything really!!

i ordered 3 4gb micro sd's from amazon. The cheapest ones, class 2 no adapter. 2 of them arrived with adapter and were class 4, they were £6.50 ea.

once you get a card reader follow this link from thesaint
hotukdeals.com/ite…-a/

Banned

If you have to format a memory card without using a reader, try this method.

Place the memory card between your front teeth. Gently now! You don't want to break it.

Now, when it's there, exhale very hard and very fast. The air rishing over the memory-metal on the card should, if done properly, wipe the memory-magnets and thus, format your card.

Original Poster

Snotiger ...Is this reader compatible with SD HC as well sorry to be daft as it says only sd cards

Hi busybees,,i have just found a card reader which i got with a dstt card,pm me yoiur address and ill post it to you(thats if you want it of course)

cheers
scooby

Original Poster

Ya sure Scoobydoobydoo

How much will you take for it..

busybees;3507003

Snotiger ...Is this reader compatible with SD HC as well sorry to be daft … Snotiger ...Is this reader compatible with SD HC as well sorry to be daft as it says only sd cards

Yes as far as I know

busybees;3507051

Ya sure ScoobydoobydooHow much will you take for it..

£10 lol

Not really you can have it FREE,,have it in an envelope awaiting your address

Original Poster

Thank scooby

On the off chance you have an SD card reader in your laptop I can send you an SD adaptor.

That's really nice of you SD
[CENTER]http://www.parteaz.co.uk/cms/files/Scooby%20Doo%20Lunch%20Napkins%20-%202%20Ply%20(Pack%20of%2016).jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

scoobydoobydooo;3507083

£10 lolNot really you can have it FREE,,have it in an envelope awaiting … £10 lolNot really you can have it FREE,,have it in an envelope awaiting your address

Is it gone be compatible with micro SD HC. PM sent.

busybees;3507125

Is it gone be compatible with micro SD HC. PM sent.

pm received with address,it should be compatible as its the one you get with the dstt cards

will post tomorrow for you

cheers
scooby

snowtiger;3507114

That's really nice of you SD [CENTER][/CENTER]

Thanks snowtiger

Original Poster

Thanks Scooby

busybees;3507191

Thanks Scooby

no probs

this is a link to the card reader im posting to you which was in the box with dstt card,ive not tried it with a sdhc card tho but will post to you anyway

dealextreme.com/det…403

cheers
scooby

Original Poster

I am sure that be fine scooby.

Great ... will let u know as soon as receive it.

Thanks.

DanJackson;3506992

If you have to format a memory card without using a reader, try this … If you have to format a memory card without using a reader, try this method.Place the memory card between your front teeth. Gently now! You don't want to break it. Now, when it's there, exhale very hard and very fast. The air rishing over the memory-metal on the card should, if done properly, wipe the memory-magnets and thus, format your card.

I tried it twice and now my memory card doesn't work at all. Have I done something wrong? :-(

jah128;3507816

I tried it twice and now my memory card doesn't work at all. Have I done … I tried it twice and now my memory card doesn't work at all. Have I done something wrong? :-(

yeh took dans advise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions