Expired

Watch A Movie On Me. 10 x Vue Cinema Tickets Giveaway.

Found 17th Dec 2017
So I Just redeemed some of my nectar points to get some cinema tickets..

I redeemed 10 Extra Tickets. Valid until the end of the month they work online for bookings or in the cinema also you can upgrade them to VIP seats for a small (unknown amount) amount..

So

1st off, its max of two tickets person and 500 comments or 25 Deals posted..

Please do not take these if you are not going to use them, I will PM you the codes.

My say is final though so no moaning if I choose someone else over you.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
53 Comments

Well I clearly don't qualify (only just getting properly involved on here) but I'm off to Vue tomorrow to see The Last Jedi so if there's any left I would love one. 😊

Original Poster

Bump straight to top of discussed.

Original Poster

Jack_Holt1 m ago

Well I clearly don't qualify (only just getting properly involved on here) …Well I clearly don't qualify (only just getting properly involved on here) but I'm off to Vue tomorrow to see The Last Jedi so if there's any left I would love one. 😊

Have to see mate, dont get your hopes up though I expect these wil be snapped up, but please carry on and get involved wont be long and lots of people give things away on here

Nice

Nice gesture, could you count me in please. (X2)
Edited by: "logie31" 17th Dec 2017

Hello, may I have a couple if you still have some spare ones. Thank you very much

Original Poster

sydney228 s ago

Hello, may I have a couple if you still have some spare ones. Thank you …Hello, may I have a couple if you still have some spare ones. Thank you very much

PM Incoming

Original Poster

logie311 m ago

PM Incoming

I'd like two if available please, no worries if not.

Can i have a couple if you can buy a kids ticket with em

Original Poster

Segata-Sanshiro1 m ago

Can i have a couple if you can buy a kids ticket with em

ndksamb2 m ago

PM Incoming

I would absolutely love one I’m going to the cinema next week, and having been off work sick (2 broken bones) any ways to cut short the money are appreciated
Edited by: "Dolphinzz" 17th Dec 2017

haritori57 s ago

PM Incoming

Thanks

haritori9 m ago

Have to see mate, dont get your hopes up though I expect these wil be …Have to see mate, dont get your hopes up though I expect these wil be snapped up, but please carry on and get involved wont be long and lots of people give things away on here

Yeah of course, no worries. Will do!

haritori5 m ago

PM Incoming

Thank you very much. Kids are happy, merry Xmas to you

Original Poster

Dolphinzz2 m ago

I would absolutely love one I’m going to the cinema next week, and h …I would absolutely love one I’m going to the cinema next week, and having been off work sick (2 broken bones) any ways to cut short the money are appreciated

PM Incoming

All Gone Folks

haritori3 m ago

PM Incoming

Thanks very much, have a great Christmas

haritori1 m ago

PM IncomingAll Gone Folks

Thankyou so much

Original Poster

Dolphinzz7 m ago

I would absolutely love one I’m going to the cinema next week, and h …I would absolutely love one I’m going to the cinema next week, and having been off work sick (2 broken bones) any ways to cut short the money are appreciated

logie3112 m ago

sydney211 m ago

Hello, may I have a couple if you still have some spare ones. Thank you …Hello, may I have a couple if you still have some spare ones. Thank you very much

ndksamb10 m ago

Dolphinzz7 m ago

Segata-Sanshiro7 m ago

Thanks

All Sent all gone, have a Merry Christmas... Jack_Holt check your inbox mate good deed and all that pay it forward

Wongy1102 m ago

Don't need whatever these arebut could do with some hints getting rid of …Don't need whatever these arebut could do with some hints getting rid of these multiple bastardizes ?not sure what bastardizes are but don't like em

Wongy not a clue what your on about mate lol

Can you give the ones you offered me to someone else please.

Ferdinand isn't on round me and theres nothing else i can take him to

Can I be involved please for 2 tickets???
Please and thank you.
Edited by: "marcb4617" 17th Dec 2017

Original Poster

Segata-Sanshiro2 m ago

Can you give the ones you offered me to someone else please.Ferdinand …Can you give the ones you offered me to someone else please.Ferdinand isn't on round me and theres nothing else i can take him to

marcb46171 m ago

Can I be involved please???

You want to forward them to marcb4617 if you dont want them?

Shame we going watching Ferdinand on the 27th for my sons birthday.

haritori45 s ago

You want to forward them to marcb4617 if you dont want them? Shame we …You want to forward them to marcb4617 if you dont want them? Shame we going watching Ferdinand on the 27th for my sons birthday.

Ok

I'll take a couple of they're still available please chap.

I would be very grateful if I could have it please, I will take my son to the cinema. Thank you very much

Original Poster

adamguest198549 s ago

I'll take a couple of they're still available please chap.

All gone I am afraid.

marcb46175 m ago

Can I be involved please for 2 tickets???Please and thank you.

Have you got it?

haritori4 m ago

You want to forward them to marcb4617 if you dont want them? Shame we …You want to forward them to marcb4617 if you dont want them? Shame we going watching Ferdinand on the 27th for my sons birthday.

Thanks to both of you. Happy Christmas.

@haritori What a generous thing to do, good on you and Merry Christmas! ps, I only half qualified

Nice one fam, no need for them with torrents, but a nice thing to do!

Original Poster

benjammin3161 m ago

Nice one fam, no need for them with torrents, but a nice thing to do!

cant beat the cinema experience fam

haritori1 m ago

cant beat the cinema experience fam

That's why I spent £4K on my home entertainment

Thanks haritori, all the best, lovely gesture and appreciated.

haritori23 m ago

All gone I am afraid.

No bother. Thanks for sharing, regardless. Merry Christmas!

Has anyone tried them online? Just saw another post saying they can’t be used online

Original Poster

Dolphinzz6 m ago

Has anyone tried them online? Just saw another post saying they can’t be u …Has anyone tried them online? Just saw another post saying they can’t be used online

In the original post it was confirmed they worked online.

hotukdeals.com/com…339

haritori15 m ago

In the original post it was confirmed they worked …In the original post it was confirmed they worked online.https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/32788339

Ah thanks

Oh wouldn't mind a date night with hubby - may I be in the consideration pot too please?

Original Poster

Mary_Mary1 m ago

Oh wouldn't mind a date night with hubby - may I be in the consideration …Oh wouldn't mind a date night with hubby - may I be in the consideration pot too please?

They are all gone sorry.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions