Groups

Watch Cricket Online?

Hi, does anyone know if there are any websites where I can watch tomorrow's world cup cricket match for free? I am going to be at work so need some help.

I would've tried using Sky Player, but the servers in my office are US, so Sky thinks that I am trying to access the player from the US which is not allowed.

12 Comments

Banned

I too would like to know some decent websites. I know theres dozens out there, but i need one that is of good quality and that will work on my iphone.

Some background info to the significance and importance of tomorrow match for the nations involved. It will be an exhilarating match to watch.

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/cri…21/

Original Poster

awesome, thank you all..!!!!

Banned

any of them work on iphone?

i too cant wait for the match tomo, hopefully these internet streams work well.

Banned

crictime.com is always up

Banned

India has made a decent score

Adnan786

India has made a decent score

They could have made much more with the start they had.

Banned

And Pakistan could have made much more, judging by the the ending Misbah had

Adnan786

And Pakistan could have made much more, judging by the the ending Misbah … And Pakistan could have made much more, judging by the the ending Misbah had

Ya pakistan didnt play that well...misbah took way too much time and hafeez basically threw his wicket away. And god knows why they werent taking the batting powerplay between 30-40 overs when the run rate was climbing and batsmen like razzak and afridi are suited to that kinda playstyle.

Banned

Exactly. Misbah showed that he was capable of making the long hits at will, yet chose to waste valuable balls, playing defensive shots. Had he attempted a boundary shot once every six overs, the match would have been allot more interesting. Anyhow, congrats
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions