Watch knowledge help

Found 11th May
hi, looking for help as i know nothing about watches! i just got my Grandad a new watch while we went out shopping and got him this watch linked below for £150. is it a good watch? is it worth the money? was £200 but got them down due to it being the shop floor model and last one left.

seikowatches.com/uk-…dge

its the one in the picture i got him a kinetic premier perpetual watch.

sorry i like i say don't know much about it.
Community Updates
AskAccessories
15 Comments
why are you asking after you have already purchased the watch ?
because he wants to return it for a different watch- a gold one thats all he knows but if this watch is a good watch i will keep it instead of returning it.
You sure it's legit? A quick look in Amazon suggests a Seiko Kinetic Perpetual is £450+.
was from H S Samuel so i hope so. dont want him to take it back and get a worse watch for the same money just because its a gold colour
Can't knock a Seiko, quality watches. Keep it
found it on amazon and it has great reviews, im going to convince him to keep it if not i will have it and get him a cheaper one.

amazon.com/Sei…TF8
I reckon you've got yourself a bit of a Billy bargain there.
I'd certain buy it off you, if you didn't want it.
I have a couple of nice Seiko watches. The Seiko site doesn’t mention one of the most important features in my eyes. Sapphire glass face or not. Looks like it is by descriptions elsewhere.
Not a bad bargain at all. Both mine were £350 over 10-15 years ago.
cheers lads! i think he's got his mind set on some gold thing which wont be as good. think i will have to keep this one
antonio3696 h, 18 m ago

cheers lads! i think he's got his mind set on some gold thing which wont …cheers lads! i think he's got his mind set on some gold thing which wont be as good. think i will have to keep this one

I couldn't find the watch on H. Samuel's site. Did you buy it in store?
GibsonSt1913th May

I couldn't find the watch on H. Samuel's site. Did you buy it in store?

yeah bought in store on bank holiday Monday and was removed from their site on the Wednesday so guessing last of stock and not getting any more in. was showing as £575 on their website. had a £250 price tag on the display model and got it down to £150.
antonio3691 h, 41 m ago

yeah bought in store on bank holiday Monday and was removed from their …yeah bought in store on bank holiday Monday and was removed from their site on the Wednesday so guessing last of stock and not getting any more in. was showing as £575 on their website. had a £250 price tag on the display model and got it down to £150.

You jammy badger!
GibsonSt191 h, 5 m ago

You jammy badger!

well if im being honest i didnt even try hard, just said what price can you do and she was muttering to herself how theres some discount sale on and offered it for £160, i said get it ready and take out some links, came back offered £150 and she said yeah. was the easiest haggle of my life. Also on an update he's decided to keep it now he realizes how good it is.
antonio36932 m ago

well if im being honest i didnt even try hard, just said what price can …well if im being honest i didnt even try hard, just said what price can you do and she was muttering to herself how theres some discount sale on and offered it for £160, i said get it ready and take out some links, came back offered £150 and she said yeah. was the easiest haggle of my life. Also on an update he's decided to keep it now he realizes how good it is.

Bad luck!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants